Underground Pass

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I can't make it through the cavern. I have 74 agility and went through all the food obtained there and 12 shark. I always fail the last obstacle and believe it is bugged. I now have to bank and go all the fucking way back. Won't be playing till I get a response as to whats going on. This quest has been more time consuming and harder to pass than legends which is a huge turn off.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I did that quest with 15 agility and didn't need to leave to bank.
The only spot that quest ever had an issue was where you get the blue orb, and it's been fixed for some time.
You need to be sure to search the rocks, not just walk over them, as it sets off the traps.

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

I've done this quest, and every other quest, 3 times in the past 30 days.

I had no issues with any quest.

The lowest Agility that I did underground pass with was 48.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I'm on the part to meet the dwarf. I keep falling below on last gap. Always the same. Ill try again tonight.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]

Player avatar

ll Junior ll Send PM

i did it just fine last week on 45 agil...

Player avatar

NewPlayer Send PM

When I did the quest I was 40 agility, I failed 2-4 times but its all rng really cause there isn't a certain level of agility for the quest that will allow you make it 100% of the time. So it is unfortunate that you keep failing but all I can really suggest is to keep working on it.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Coleted with 2 fails this time. Had cheap RNG the first go I guess

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

The lower the agility level you got the lower the chance to fail an obstacle , ik it sounds wierd but its how it works on this server . Barbarian Outpost Agility Course is the only place where the higher agility level you got the less you fail , while Wilderness Agility Course the higher level you got the higher chance to fail . Its the same for woodcutting the higher your wc level the higher the chance to fail and cut down a tree. I did underground pass few days ago with 52 agility and only failed once at the blue orb .I did  underground pass 3 times on this server , two times on an acc with 52 agility , both times failed only once , and once with 88 agility , had to bank and grab more food to finish the quest.

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

scornedmagi said:

I'm on the part to meet the dwarf. I keep falling below on last gap. Always the same. Ill try again tonight.

So.. you're going to meet the dwarf. You fall below. Walk to him.. that's where he is. Below. People always try to make it to him from top and walk down. Just walk to him from bottom.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

w4rmachine said:

scornedmagi said:

So.. you're going to meet the dwarf. You fall below. Walk to him.. that's where he is. Below. People always try to make it to him from top and walk down. Just walk to him from bottom.

Had I known that it would have saved me lots of time.thank you.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]