Slowing Down

Player avatar

suvivalist Send PM

Jauro2 said:

suvivalist said:

Jauro2 said:

Obviously he could, since the timer would only prevent accounts who have just died from porting in. And he would have the accounts parked in wildy, and it would take just 10secs to tele where u want to with obelisk... think my friend, think smile

applying it to all obes and applying it to users logging in.

Oops, my bad there, misread. BUT, that's just even more stupid if you mean you cannot log another char in for next 3 minutes after you have died? Then the wars would last only few mins... Pking is more active than ever, don't try to change it with these limitations because usually, as we've seen countless of times before just fuck things up.

half of the wildy is already 1IP isn't that enough :S

No you cannot take a obe after logging in for 3 mins

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

You are wanting the Zeonk timer increased more after a death to 3 minutes?

Kleio recently increased it by 30 seconds if I recall correctly.  I will bring it up with him.

Player avatar

suvivalist Send PM

Mod Pepsi said:

Kleio recently increased it by 30 seconds if I recall correctly.  I will bring it up with him.

Also the logging in to use it must be the same, otherwise multi accs are move powerful.

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

Mod Pepsi said:

Please dont do it, the ones who actually PK are tired of the 90 secs timer or whatever it is already. 3Mins would just kill all the wars lol, and if it would only be applied to zeonk and not obelisks that would just fuck the ones up with no accounts, and if its applied to both it kills pking.. theres always a few people crying about wanting this and that done to change pking but you never see them in wildy.

Last edited by Jauro2 (30 May 2018 14:05)

Player avatar

Jammy Bank Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Lol, Nyx this part of your OP is hilarious.  Exactly what happens with your team.

nyx6 said:

Idea being if you attack someone who crys on voice, 7-15 more don't log in and instantly teleport in.

Last edited by Jammy Bank (23 Jun 2018 17:03)

Player avatar

meatlover Send PM