Medium clue dig locations?

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

I've been doing lots of medium clues as of lately, and have written down a few of the digging locations (which are also all over the place).
Would it be okay for me to post them in here? smile I love Reconone's work on all anagrams/cryptics/hard clue digs, and would like to contribute to this forum as well!

Last edited by Vinkie (13 Jun 2018 10:06)

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Digging locations doesnt really matter since the clue always tells you where to go tongue

Lol...

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Reason i didnt do the med/easy dig spots is they are pretty much self explanatory.  Port to the closest town click it and start heading that direction.  Really nothing confusing about them as long as you understand 0.01 = 1 tile,  3.34 NE = 334 tiles north east of you.

Just a quick check, these are most of the easy spots, few missing but just winged it from memory
pmWP8t.jpg

And a few of the medium spots i could recall
CcrDaA.jpg

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Semirotta said:

Digging locations doesnt really matter since the clue always tells you where to go tongue

This is true, but do you really want to count each and every tile, often with a few tiles of difference meaning an entirely different location, resulting in a different efficient teleportation method? Besides that there is the possibility of unknowingly repeating certain dig locations, and "south-east" is quite hard to pinpoint, given that it could mean a whole range of different steps south and east smile And there's also the fact that I have a limited amount of law runes on my ironman big_smile

Anyway I had a list of medium clue dig locations and their distance from the Varrock teleport, so you can easily look them up.
I also took screenshots of the exact spot, but I guess nobody is really interested so I won't spam this thread. smile

Medium clue dig locations (INCOMPLETE):
Varrock: 0.72 North-East below: Varrock sewers, scorpion hill
Varrock: 0.78 North-West above: cooking guild (need chef's hat) top floor, below hopper
Varrock: 2.91 South-East: South of Shantay pass, west of cactus
Varrock: 3.58 South-West: KEEP LE FAYE (talk to Arnhein and spam-click the boat)
Varrock: 4.61 South-West: Karamja volcano exactly between two ponds
Varrock: 4.78 North-West: Camelot, fishing spot south-west of Sinclair's mansion
Varrock: 5.09 South-West: North-east karamja, east of glider (past log bridge)
Varrock: 5.19 South-West: Karamja, gnome glider spot
Varrock: 5.57 South-West: Brimhaven, below gold rocks on way to Tai Bwo
Varrock: 5.59 South-West: Brimhaven, Moss Giant Island, furthest inside the hut.
Varrock: 5.89 South-West: South-wall of necromancers, below Ardoughne
Varrock: 6.31 South-West: Ardoughne, 2 steps below purple dye spawn (below ardy castle)
Varrock: 6.37 South-West: Ardoughne, below monastery
Varrock: 6.62 South-West: Yanille, east of Hazelmere's island
Varrock: 7.23 South-West above: Tree Gnome Village, throne up in trees
Varrock: 7.68 South-West: Yanille, West of tree gnome maze, on hill with ferns
Varrock: 8.88 South-West: Feldip Hills, Below Gu'Tanoth (Yanille), between hills in bottom left corner

Like so