1IP

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Make mining guild 1ip. There's no reason for someone to mine with 3. I'm unsure how it's even possible and think it's a bot. It's toxic for the economy.

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

-1 learn to play better

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

Plus billy did this, he's not a bot

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

u multi log in fort just fine but can't multi in mining guild smh l2rsc

Turtles

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx: I play just fine. You have a hard on for me, don't ya?
Who are you to judge if Billy bots or not? Who are you to say who I was referring to?

Oopsie, You're not allowed to multi log in fort. It now blocks you properly unlike before. One should not be punished because the devs couldn't do their job properly. They should implement that to mining guild just like they did East Wild.

Make Rev Great Again: 2ip limit for everybody on the entire map! This would level the playing field for PC and Droid.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

3o5 said:

Make Rev Great Again: 2ip limit for everybody on the entire map! This would level the playing field for PC and Droid.

Make your life great again, Buy a fucking PC lol

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

3o5 said:

I have 2. I still don't like to sit at a desk and play a game. I prefer to play on the go or in bed before going to sleep etc.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

3o5 said:

Badboy666 said:

3o5 said:

I have 2. I still don't like to sit at a desk and play a game. I prefer to play on the go or in bed before going to sleep etc.

Yeah I do both, I feel ya on the "play on the go anywhere", but still it's a PC game first and foremost, and we are lucky that n0m coded it for droids. If someones mining with 1-2-3 accounts, he should follow a pattern, just follow his pattern too, that's easy. Mining guild problems are when people don't follow a pattern, even if it's 3 uniques.

Last edited by Badboy666 (14 Jun 2018 01:41)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

There's plenty of other places to mine.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

Mining guild problems are when people don't follow a pattern, even if it's 3 uniques.

Thug problems

Player avatar

dippymister Send PM

subscriber

If you can mine coal in the mining guild with 3 characters at one time (while doing the proper rotation, of course) then you should be adequately rewarded because clearly, you are a skilled motherfucker. I could maybe do two but it would require some really intense concentration over an extended period of time.

Not sure why people keep complaining about multiloggers farming. If you want to farm the maximum amount of resources in the shortest amount of time, then multilogging is your answer. If you want to play the game casually, then play it casually - you shouldn't get butthurt about other people getting more $ per hour than you when there is nothing holding you back from doing the same.

Edit: judging by what I've seen on this server over the past couple years, I HIGHLY doubt anyone is botting in the mining guild or anywhere else, for that matter. Botters tend to get sniffed out in no time at all.

Last edited by dippymister (14 Jun 2018 20:26)