Equipable Pickaxe

Player avatar

Thazy Send PM

Why dont you do so we can equip the pickaxe? - would make it just that bit easyer to farm coal ect. with all the other new equipment i cant see the problem with it? smile

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

kegis Send PM

Why would you add a feature that was added in rs2? might aswell make the game 3d, add autocast as a feature, get them emotes in there, add some music.

sorry i feel this kinda update rips away the classic feel.

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

kegis said:

Why would you add a feature that was added in rs2? might aswell make the game 3d, add autocast as a feature, get them emotes in there, add some music.

sorry i feel this kinda update rips away the classic feel.

Have you ever left Edgeville on this server (clearly not or you wouldn't have made such a rhetarded post)? If you had then maybe you'd have known just how much of the features on RSCRevolution are based off OSRS features such as - Grand Exchange (auction house), Equipment tab, Wildy Obelisks, God Armours, Treasure Trails / Clue Scrolls, Custom rares, PVP and PVM rings, Bank Chests / QoL Bank Interfaces, Clan chats, Batched Skilling, Bank Notes, IronMan Mode, DeadMan Mode, Custom Dungeon Boss(es)/Raid area's, Custom Quests, ReVamped Wilderness areas which are not true to rscrevolution Classic and Custom Deathmatch Arena's just to name a few...

Big whoop, an equippable pickaxe that gives 1 extra inventory space and hits weaker than a rune scimitar (rune scimmy's are shit in Classic compared to in OSRS because there's no hitting speed in RSC), brb while I lose sleep over that even possibly being implemented

Last edited by Team Hollywood (24 Oct 2017 20:20)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

I think that was a +1 from Oopsie

This server is basically like what would have happened if rscrevolution never abandoned Rsc and made Rs2 (And listened to their community about what they liked). I see nothing wrong with that. Real Rsc wouldn't have just been frozen in time if Rs2 didn't come out. All of this kind of stuff would have appeared and the classic feel will still be there. All of the changes we do are for the better. I wouldn't even want to go back to the Real Rsc after playing here. It's all great updates.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MHnkLqY.png[/img]

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Meh -1

#1 MINER

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Mod Cash said:

This server is basically like what would have happened if rscrevolution never abandoned Rsc and made Rs2 (And listened to their community about what they liked). I see nothing wrong with that. Real Rsc wouldn't have just been frozen in time if Rs2 didn't come out. All of this kind of stuff would have appeared and the classic feel will still be there. All of the changes we do are for the better. I wouldn't even want to go back to the Real Rsc after playing here. It's all great updates.

+1

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

iirc this was done long ago in the early private server history, if anyone has the sprites send them my way.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Jan Send PM

+1

Veteran mode player

Player avatar

Dead Darksol Send PM

subscriber

Mod Cash said:

exactly spot on. don't understand why people bitch, its still rsc. altho it's obvious the first reply was just trolling.

Player avatar

Jan Send PM

Bump

Veteran mode player

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

+1

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

+1 but not just pickaxe, add 1 skilling item slot (knife, shears, chisel, hammer, etc). Could also add 1 slot for sleep bag once there

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Badboy666 said:

+1 but not just pickaxe, add 1 skilling item slot (knife, shears, chisel, hammer, etc). Could also add 1 slot for sleep bag once there

I believe there are plans to add an Equipmentbag for all said items, including pickaxe.

Player avatar

ogjuice Send PM

Badboy666 said:

+1

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

I don't see a huge problem with it? +1

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Blazernite Send PM

Player avatar

K4vengeance Send PM