[DONE]Updated Wilderness Drop Party! 80M+

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Screenie from the event:
kf8TtGN.png

This saturday we'll be holding a Wilderness Drop Party in deep Wildy with drop value over 80Million GP, which includes a nice Yellow phat for someone to grab!

Dropped loot:
L0SIgCX.png

Thanks to Maddog for donating yellow phat, cane, 30 sets and sdp's, ty Spectre for donating red mask, SPY for elf and all other players who donated!

If you have been in our previous Wildy Drop Party, there are a couple changes to how the drop party will work this time:

• Drop party arena has been updated to have three exits and three bank chests instead of one;
  • Drop party arena and zone 20 squares around the drop party zone on the mainland will be under East Wilderness 1IP rule during the event;

These rules apply during the event:

• Whole wilderness will be temporary set to F2P;
  • Telekinetic grab spell won't work inside the drop party area;
  • There are no come back limits, if you die, you grab some food, gear and hit ::event to come back;
  • Entering the drop party area immediately gets you skulled;
  • Logging out in the drop party area is not allowed, you can't just pick up an logout, if you want to hit and run, you need to leave the arena first;
  • Bank chest is not in the arena itself, but only outside of the drop area as seen in the pic below;
  • There is no set combat range of what combat chars can enter the event;
  • Drop party area ends on the wilderness land, the bridge and the island itself is the drop party area.
  • Arena is Located in the top east side of wilderness, arena is wildy lvl 56 and higher.

FHhh3gT.png

Just like the previous month, we'll have information about what is being dropped and who picked up the best loot, just to spice things up a bit!
55e4d34118a0ea20082486b9071a27a6.gif

We understand some players might find the rules a bit harsh and the whole event fairly difficult, but this event is no ordinary event and it suppose to be hardcore, complete and total insanity in wilderness and be high in emotions. For that reason once again we immediately answer some questions or comments:

Q: Does this event make sense?
A: No.

Q: Why would you make it so hard to get fr33 st00f, shouldn't drop parties be about fun in Varrock museum, getting stuff and spamming my mouse on the floor?
A: THISSSSS ISSSSSSSSSSSS SPPPPPAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTAAAAAA, GTFO SNOWFLAKE!!!!!!

Q: But there will be pk'ers, I will die so many times, why would I enter the event?
A: Read above.

Q: This is a great event I want and I would like to have even more fun, motivate more people to come, can I donate stuff for the drop pot?
A: Yes, send a personal message to Kleio on Discord.

If we get any additional donations we will informing about the prize pot increase on this thread, also any changes to the event rules will be posted here.

Here is a video from Winderness Drop Party last month:

People waiting for the party to start in Edge:
aWzm9gz.jpg

Player avatar

Jammy Bank Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Great stuff, can't wait for it.

Kleio said:

There are no come back limits, if you die, you grab some food, gear and hit ::event to come back

I think this is a bad idea though.

Last edited by Jammy Bank (7 Jun 2018 23:03)

Player avatar

Mod Dark Send PM

TIGHT.
This one looks like a better time for me. SO EXCITED

Challenge 30: A pistols only King of the Hill game against the elite opposition.
A good way to find out how many times you can die in 10 minutes.

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

Is there a way to spectate? The event sounds too crazy for me, but I'd love to watch.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

BreakIt said:

Is there a way to spectate? The event sounds too crazy for me, but I'd love to watch.

Sorry, but there are no spectate spots planned for this event at the moment.

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

I double dog dare someone to match this with a non wildy drop party just for pure spite lmao. But honestly,  this sounds lovely if it wasn't for the high risk of obviously being pked I'd probably join,  but since here lately I've been on a come and go basis,  I would need to be able to logout, and since it's not allowed, im afraid even if I wanted to I'd have to pass. Nice event though.  Good luck players!!

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

Kleio said:

BreakIt said:

Sorry, but there are no spectate spots planned for this event at the moment.

In the future, could a spectate mode be sort of like a ghost mode?
Invisible character that's unable to pickup items or interact with the other players.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

In today's economy that looks like a mere 18 mil 0_0

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Awesome stuff, as usual guys!

I wish everyone who plans on participating the best of luck!

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Hs forum Send PM

Everyone be ready Will all be ganging against sweswordpire lets make sure were banning them from the event,

see ya there boys

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

Hs forum said:

Everyone be ready Will all be ganging against sweswordpire lets make sure were banning them from the event,

see ya there boys

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Wow thanks for another One kleio and maddog!!

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I like the FAQ lmao

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Dunkonjordan23 Send PM

subscriber

are there going 2 be prayer alters placed by the banks? i dont think there was a prayer alter last time.....  last wild drop party was one of the best events I've attended besides uncles 1v1 flats where he gave everyone a set back and 1k casts 2 go pk..... props 2 uncle 2 promote pk . and thank all for who donated to this event i recommend ALL 2 attend it is fun and something completely unique

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kk6e6Jq.png[/img]

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Dunkonjordan23 said:

are there going 2 be prayer alters placed by the banks? i dont think there was a prayer alter last time.....  last wild drop party was one of the best events I've attended besides uncles 1v1 flats where he gave everyone a set back and 1k casts 2 go pk..... props 2 uncle 2 promote pk . and thank all for who donated to this event i recommend ALL 2 attend it is fun and something completely unique

Umm.. I guess I could place them, I'll think about it.

Player avatar

whitedragons Send PM

runeknight95 said:

In today's economy that looks like a mere 18 mil 0_0

the swordfish alone are worth 6 million by themselfs, and im sure more people are donating by tomorrow

Player avatar

Dalt0n Send PM

Player mod

All the people saying its too dangerous... Just don't take anything with you.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Pinky-Less said:

All the people saying its too dangerous... Just don't take anything with you.

Yes, but i think its worth risking some gear for an event that happens only few times per year smile

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

does protect item work??? and is there still a bank timer or do u just have to get to the bank?

Last edited by panther king (8 Jun 2018 15:29)

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

panther king said:

does protect item work??? and is there still a bank timer or do u just have to get to the bank?

Protect Item prayer will be working in the arena, bank chest won't have any timers.