New p2p and f2p cycles haven't boosted pk

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

HanzZimma said:

Yeah ok, you pk everyday but you can't say on what account and no one knows about it. I don't think you really do or you're exaggerating

Explain why I should tell you my PK'er account names?

"no one knows about it"    just because you don't?  lol

Player avatar

b u b b a jr Send PM

p2p is shit.

If this server wants a drop in players than make more p2p days.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/z2l3Zkl.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Rtt1WmN.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YBv5Ffx.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gu20rIS.png[/img]

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

when you're approaching this from a logical standpoint, p2p makes no sense. it's team based game, with team based fights and since it's like that, the more people are shooting/casting on you, the more damage you will deal. the whole p2p will nothing but boost up the damage while offering zero protection in return. 99hp just simply ain't enough or damage with the spells is way too high in order to have any logical fights when there's alot of people fighting.

i don't even want to go for money related issues where people can barely afford F2P items and you're asking them to basically have P2P items on top of that. it's either one of those and it's way more easier and logical to be a F2P PK'er, because of the reasons above.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

HanzZimma Send PM

subscriber

Mod Pepsi said:

HanzZimma said:

Yeah ok, you pk everyday but you can't say on what account and no one knows about it. I don't think you really do or you're exaggerating

Explain why I should tell you my PK'er account names?

"no one knows about it"    just because you don't?  lol

Why should I believe that you pk everyday like you said? There's no evidence that you do and you refuse to prove it.

Player avatar

HanzZimma Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

when you're approaching this from a logical standpoint, p2p makes no sense. it's team based game, with team based fights and since it's like that, the more people are shooting/casting on you, the more damage you will deal. the whole p2p will nothing but boost up the damage while offering zero protection in return. 99hp just simply ain't enough or damage with the spells is way too high in order to have any logical fights when there's alot of people fighting.

i don't even want to go for money related issues where people can barely afford F2P items and you're asking them to basically have P2P items on top of that. it's either one of those and it's way more easier and logical to be a F2P PK'er, because of the reasons above.

Yes f2p and p2p both have different pros and cons. No, its not logical to be a f2p pker when there's a 40 man team in the wild that SWARMS people with dozens of accounts. None of that shit matters when such a large team has the wild by the throat.  Thats why it was always 2 days on and 2 days off. You're all full of shit

Player avatar

HanzZimma Send PM

subscriber

Sosa said:

everyone disagrees with u so yeah i think ur making it up

Don't act like everyone agrees with you lol

Player avatar

Verse Send PM

subscriber

do u even go in wild

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/23ubhq0.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

HanzZimma said:

Pegi said:

Yes f2p and p2p both have different pros and cons. No, its not logical to be a f2p pker when there's a 40 man team in the wild that SWARMS people with dozens of accounts. None of that shit matters when such a large team has the wild by the throat.  Thats why it was always 2 days on and 2 days off. You're all full of shit

ya well, let it be 247 for both then? build another wilderness with full f2p and another for full p2p and let's see which one is more active? or build a vertical fence which has f2p on other side and other being p2p, 24 hours in a day, 7 days a week.

i - don't - fucking - get - why - admins - are - forcing - people - to - PK - in - certain - days - if - those - people - clearly - don't - like - F2P/P2P.

since we're at it, make staking being possible or being with F2P/P2P gear with 2 days rotation, have some rotations for skillers as well and wala, absolutely no1 is fucking happy. another option is to let people to do for whatever they like to and that itself, guarantees way better gaming experience for everyone. i don't get why PK'ers are always getting discriminated when they're 80% of the whole game.

Player avatar

anth man Send PM

Pegi said:

HanzZimma said:

Pegi said:

ya well, let it be 247 for both then? build another wilderness with full f2p and another for full p2p and let's see which one is more active? or build a vertical fence which has f2p on other side and other being p2p, 24 hours in a day, 7 days a week.

i - don't - fucking - get - why - admins - are - forcing - people - to - PK - in - certain - days - if - those - people - clearly - don't - like - F2P/P2P.

since we're at it, make staking being possible or being with F2P/P2P gear with 2 days rotation, have some rotations for skillers as well and wala, absolutely no1 is fucking happy. another option is to let people to do for whatever they like to and that itself, guarantees way better gaming experience for everyone. i don't get why PK'ers are always getting discriminated when they're 80% of the whole game.

PEGI DO YOU EVEN PLAY THIS GAME STILL WHY ARE YOU POSTING???

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

We added more f2p because that was already the most statistically active PKing. If people are barely PKing on p2p days, the solution to promote activity didn't seem logical to add p2p days. People vote with their kills, as imperfect as that sounds.

If the p2p days become more active we will add more p2p, sure. But it's not staff you have to convince of that, but the pkers teams.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

HanzZimma said:

Sosa said:

pking has been a lot more active lately

discussion ended

You're right Sosa, flats pk is rolling.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

We added more f2p because that was already the most statistically active PKing. If people are barely PKing on p2p days, the solution to promote activity didn't seem logical to add p2p days. People vote with their kills, as imperfect as that sounds.

If the p2p days become more active we will add more p2p, sure. But it's not staff you have to convince of that, but the pkers teams.

Billy, I, for one, took a break because I was tired of the P2P gangland days were its just 8v8 with GM/casting 11's dropping people with lucky random numbers. I came back because there is more F2P pking, which actually needs more skills (more fights, casts, more use of prayers, more catching cuz less 3hits), and is way better than P2P. I'm pretty sure a lot of real pkers came back because of the added f2p days (Sosa, Queeny, Will, etc.). Don't let yourself being convinced by 2-3 skillers who prefers p2p.

Also, economy wise, I've never seen death/fire/air runes and swordfish being dealt that much in the market, prices go higher so easier for new players (both skillers and pkers) to just fish swordies and sell to make bank (50 fishing, 70 cooking to stop burning em, is way faster than 76+ fish and 91+ cooking). It makes new players(skillers) stick around. On the pkers side, it's easier just stacking up deaths and swordies and going in, than trying to make bank with both f2p/p2p casts, food, pots and gears. It makes new pkers stick around cuz easier to gather supplies.

This discussion should just ends right here, right now.

Last edited by Badboy666 (7 Jun 2018 16:12)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever

Player avatar

HanzZimma Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

I'd urge you to check how little pk there is and how many regulars just up and quit. You'll see it's just dying out man. It's just too much power for one side now. And its impossible for me to convince them to give up this insane advantage they've been given so that wont work.

Last edited by HanzZimma (7 Jun 2018 18:17)

Player avatar

HanzZimma Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

Billy said:

Billy, I, for one, took a break because I was tired of the P2P gangland days were its just 8v8 with GM/casting 11's dropping people with lucky random numbers. I came back because there is more F2P pking, which actually needs more skills (more fights, casts, more use of prayers, more catching cuz less 3hits), and is way better than P2P. I'm pretty sure a lot of real pkers came back because of the added f2p days (Sosa, Queeny, Will, etc.). Don't let yourself being convinced by 2-3 skillers who prefers p2p.

Also, economy wise, I've never seen death/fire/air runes and swordfish being dealt that much in the market, prices go higher so easier for new players (both skillers and pkers) to just fish swordies and sell to make bank (50 fishing, 70 cooking to stop burning em, is way faster than 76+ fish and 91+ cooking). It makes new players(skillers) stick around. On the pkers side, it's easier just stacking up deaths and swordies and going in, than trying to make bank with both f2p/p2p casts, food, pots and gears. It makes new pkers stick around cuz easier to gather supplies.

I'm saying we should have equal of both, not just a majority of one style. I get that you guys want to win but this hurts everyone

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

HanzZimma said:

Badboy666 said:

Billy said:

I'm saying we should have equal of both, not just a majority of one style. I get that you guys want to win but this hurts everyone

It's not about winning man, it's about making it simple. There is enough p2p pking at Hotspots EVERYDAY (Edge dungeon, lvl52 dungeon).

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

I have already made a perfect 24
7 way to run both and there is a thread on it and IT WILL WORK.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

HanzZimma Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

Billy said:

I have already made a perfect 24
7 way to run both and there is a thread on it and IT WILL WORK.

Send us a link!

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

anth man said:

Pegi said:

HanzZimma said:

PEGI DO YOU EVEN PLAY THIS GAME STILL WHY ARE YOU POSTING???

just killed your whole team, np.