Former RSC veteran with questions regarding rsc automatic skill

Player avatar

Mysticfury Send PM

Hi all, former RSC veteran with the account I still have in RSC.
I have a question about this feature in RSC.
I don't know what you call this but it's not botting but I remember back in rsc where you're able to choose the amount of times you want to do a certain activity from your skills, like for instance in cooking skill you can click the amount of food you want to cook without having to manually click on it every time to cook the same thing or activity.
Like in Fishing for instance you don't have to constantly click on something and it automatically fishes for what you're looking for until the fish location is gone, same thing with mining you don't have to constantly click on something to do the activity until the ores disappear. I remember this happened late 2002-2003ish.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

It sounds like you're talking about Make-X. Which was introduced in 2005 for RS2.

There was nothing like this in RSC.

RSCR does however have a feature called batching

The higher level you are in the skill you are training, more batches you can do.

BaseLevel/10 = Number of batched actions that you can perform.

Platinum subscribers get 1.7x more batched actions, rounded down to the nearest integer.
The number of actions that you can do is updated every 10th level (10, 20, etc.).