Teaming on events

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Our automated events are without a doubt a massive hit on RSC scene, we are very happy to see how many players want to donate to start free for all's, hunger games and other fun activities on our server.

But making popular activities always attracts players trying to abuse the system, even with implemented anonymization features and mods watching the events.

As of today teaming is against our terms of service, if you are caught teaming on mod hosted events that dont have teams implemented as a feature of the event or mods saying that they are allowed, you and all parties involved will be added to event blacklist on all your current and future characters.

Mods themselves will determine who is worthy of blacklisting, we already know most people who do this and we're pretty sure the rule will affect only a small population of RSC community.

If you are blacklisted you will be perminately not welcome in our events and joining commands will simply stop working for you.

Feel free to team in wilderness, but events like hunger games, free for all's and other events that dont say teaming is allowed, are off limits.

These events have been created for quick and simple fun on our server to gather experience of combat and we find teaming in these events just ruining our hard work.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

I support this. Totally ruins FFA and Hunger Games, generally it's easy to tell when people are sitting in voice on the FFA's I think that's how people are cheating. Hunger Games bit different because not annonnoymous, hell I've even been in the wait room of Hunger Games and people be like ''yoyo team? PM me''

Other suggestions:

Make a new area for last man standing FFA, you can pretty much just hide the entire time lol

Tournament:

REMOVE 1 PRAY POT FROM P2P FLATS PLZ! There is literally no need for 2 prayer pots, I've probably done 20 or so p2p flat's tournaments, all 3 prayers on and rapid heal and never used a whole pray pot and then when you win your stats get recharged anyway and your prayers are disabled. Please let us have the extra shark.

Turtles

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

A fantastic precedent Kleio. Thank you mate.

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Thanks for the suggestions, 2nd pot will be removed.

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

A necessary change I guess.

A change in landscape would help, like others have said the current one is easy to stray away from a fight

Or what about a FFA map that shrunk every 3 minutes

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Rex1005 Send PM

Awsome!  Now mabey skillers like me will stand a chance. Thanks Kleio big_smile

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Ckmoon said:

A necessary change I guess.

A change in landscape would help, like others have said the current one is easy to stray away from a fight

Or what about a FFA map that shrunk every 3 minutes

Dude like a royale match. Yuuuhhhhs.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

IDGAF.  Do whatever you want with events.  Same 20 dude pickle party no matter what you do.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

I'm all for events...rather have 'minis' but obviously I knew from the start of mod hosted events this would be an issue. Partly why I don't partake often

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

+1  Teams in free for all events were wack, was not even worth participating if you just wanted to play solo

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Klone Army said:

Still no slayer.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

Eww Bald said:

IDGAF.  Do whatever you want with events.  Same 20 dude pickle party no matter what you do.

Real eyes, realize, real lies.