Is a loot filter possible?

Player avatar

Brengaming Send PM

I see you can hide ground items and was wondering if you could hide certain items like hiding raw chicken and the bones while killing chickens for fasting looting.

Last edited by Brengaming (26 Apr 2018 01:09)

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

i would kills even for an option to just hide one thing. but i suppose a loot filter would make it easier for bots.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

sirpyrrhic said:

i would kills even for an option to just hide one thing. but i suppose a loot filter would make it easier for bots.

Nah man this benefits legitimate players far more than a bot; imagine how much easier it would be for a real player to pickup chicken feathers if the damn bones and meat could be hidden. A bot on the other hand would be able to easily pick through and just get the feathers as it stands already, unless it's a total POS. And besides, do any bots even survive on here? Seems like the staff keep them well under control.

Would love to see this implemented though.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Would be nice to ::hideashes or ::anyitem

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Farcat Send PM

I've played on a private server that offered "hide bones", "show only bones" as alternative options and it was heaven for pray training and looting. I would totally vote for this adjustment if mods and admins are open to the idea

Last edited by Farcat (30 Apr 2018 12:32)

Player avatar

ogjuice Send PM

Please add this billy!!!!!!! ^^^^^ +!

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Would def be cool to one click stuff at drags, etc. +1

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Vodka Ghost Send PM

Farming runes takes almost constant attention unlike every other PS.

- Gang Sabre