Leveling accounts

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Ill level what ever you need for the right price. Some skills might take me weeks or months depending on skill....basic flats takes 10 days to finish. Create a new name and ill get to work. Personal accounts must be notified to mods for safety. I DO NOT WANT TO BE BANNED LOL!! everything will be safe in personal banks. payment made in full before the start of training. Thank and see you soon!!!

To do list

Insane error- 50m for 99 smithing currently 93
Dead kitten-10m for flatz 93 97 97 95

Last edited by JediMindTrix (19 May 2018 00:32)

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Better idea allow account sales so some of the thousands of unused accounts can be put to use and give people that aren't already billionaires and maxed the opportunity to make money.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Allowing accounts to be sold only encourages botters. There are enough of those, no need to get more.

Lol...

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

JediMindTrix said:

Personal accounts must be notified to mods for safety. I DO NOT WANT TO BE BANNED LOL!!

Not part of what we do.  We won't be supervising account sharing to level.  It's a waste of our time.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

I would like to add that we don't support character sharing in any way and there is absolutely no discussion about allowing char sales.

Player avatar

event Send PM

Kleio said:

I would like to add that we don't support character sharing in any way and there is absolutely no discussion about allowing char sales.

You should open Up for it, chars for gp.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

event said:

Kleio said:

You should open Up for it, chars for gp.

Legit makes no sense lol. How is it not deemed selling chars for GP if I pay Jedi to train my account from level 3 combat to flats? It's literally the most backwards logic. The argument that it encourages botting is also absurd in my opinion, do people even get away with botting on this server? If I remember correctly the detection for 3rd party software/scripts is more advanced on Rev than any server I've ever played or heard of... How many of the ban appeals in the last year can we say honestly 150% have been for using a 3rd party client/script? I'd bet it's an insanely small number. Most ban appeals are autoclickers or people getting banned/muted for stupid shit. Pretty sure there's not even a 3rd party client for Rev anymore.

Idk, feel like we need to stop living in the past personally. Sorry for ''spamming ur thread'' but it needed to be said

Turtles

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

mods r being cucks who cares

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Jedi. How much will you charge me to make me 99 attack, 99 strength, 99 defense and 99 hitpoints all from level 1 in those skills and 10hp? I'll be sure to create the forum account myself just so it's not considered ''RWT''. Plz leave your price below and my investors will be in touch

Turtles

Player avatar

MoneyFolder Send PM

Just curious, how is he able to charge 50m for smithing 99? It seems like 50m wouldn't even cover the ores needed to get there. Is there a way to get to 99 smithing without acquiring like 100k coal?

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

MoneyFolder said:

Just curious, how is he able to charge 50m for smithing 99? It seems like 50m wouldn't even cover the ores needed to get there. Is there a way to get to 99 smithing without acquiring like 100k coal?

I'd assume that's the price just to do it, guy is providing the ores. Dumb. Let us sell accounts no difference from paying someone to do it.

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

i need 99 everything im 99 pray alrdy 85 range 99 all combat stats. 1500 skill total

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

He broke my heart when we said flats takes 10 days sad

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]