Quick gearing in bank, wilderness changes

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Buying rights should be expensive.  You are skipping a significant part of the game in order to wield these items. 

Also, pots are meant to drain, not for you to stay fully potted for the entire time you are in wilderness.  The timer for draining really should not be reset by logging out every 45 seconds.  If anything, it should be left as is, otherwise the price will skyrocket.  Paying say, 5k for a pot that does not drain until you leave wild will never happen. The average pkr would no longer be able to afford pots, and may stop pking or even leave because it's too expensive.

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Mod Pepsi said:

Buying rights should be expensive.  You are skipping a significant part of the game in order to wield these items. 

Also, pots are meant to drain, not for you to stay fully potted for the entire time you are in wilderness.  The timer for draining really should not be reset by logging out every 45 seconds.  If anything, it should be left as is, otherwise the price will skyrocket.  Paying say, 5k for a pot that does not drain until you leave wild will never happen. The average pkr would no longer be able to afford pots, and may stop pking or even leave because it's too expensive.

+120034

I'm a father and a busy working man. I had to buy rights to quests.. no time nor paitence available.. but I payed like 3m for axe 2m for pl8 2m for klanks etc. Now they are 100k.. wtf

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

Awesome feature billy, thanks.

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Player avatar

i juice i Send PM

I'm with you zchevy on that. Wish I started so much sooner than now haha. Oh well . Love the updates good stuff. Good to see more and more keep coming

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Mod Pepsi said:

quests are so significant for game! i lernt so mch!

burnt meat + ey of newt + onion + rat tail = magic exps!!