Welcome new mods, new Revenant wildy boss

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

New Mods May 2018

We'd like to congratulate and extend a warm welcome to our newest moderators!

These players were chosen for their deep knowledge, helpfulness, and teamwork in all aspects of the game and community. Please welcome:

-Mod Dark, who is the player Perfectdark, from Australia,
-Mod Dog, who is the player Maddog, from Sweden,
-Mod Joey, who is the player Joeyblue, from USA,
-Mod Tomten, who is the player Tomten, from Sweden.

Also congrats to Mod Terror on his promotion to senior moderator!

Add their mod accounts in game! Modding can be tough and thankless so please be kind, these four are here to help you.

We'd also like to extend a fond farewell to Mod White and Mod Savage who are going on break due to IRL work commitments. We thank them for their service.

"What if I want to be mod, am really qualified, posted an application, but still didn't get in?"

Some applicants were just too new to the server or didn't have a long enough history of helping players in their logs, or working with the community. So just because you didn't make mod doesn't mean you don't have a chance next time.

If you would like to be a moderator and haven't posted an application yet, please do so using the template provided. Moderators are responsible for helping new players, running events, answering player's questions, policing RSCR, deescalating and resovling player disputes.

The current staff list can be viewed here.

The Revenant returns

The legendary Revenant has returned to the eastern wilderness! Dare you face him for a chance at his treasure?

76ec4ff8761036a2196f9f8b680bf045.png
The Revenant roams around in the eastern 1v1 wilderness north of Varrock, so go well-geared and with friends.
He will run to eat and cast on you like a real PKer; he also has three prayers: (50% block range, mage, or melee).
He drops PK gear and other goodies. He only attacks people who have attacked him recently, and has perfect catching.

Wilderness map with Revenant roam area in red. (Stars = Obelisk teleports) (click to show) ▼

See you in-game,
RSCR Staff

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

event Send PM

I usually dont disagree with any staff pickings. But this time i must say - how did tomten contribute to anything Good on this server? More than beeing ignorant and rude to People?

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

event said:

I usually dont disagree with any staff pickings. But this time i must say - how did tomten contribute to anything Good on this server? More than beeing ignorant and rude to People?

+1

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

There are many examples of mods being recruited who had beef with players in the past. What's important is they are willing to fight for you as a player, donate their time and effort to assist you and provide customer service, no matter what. That's the standard our mods hold themselves to and I hope you'll find this to be true ingame.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

Grats to the new mods. Does this mean Maddog is going to donate more hats for events?

Player avatar

mikez Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

There are many examples of mods being recruited who had beef with players in the past. What's important is they are willing to fight for you as a player, donate their time and effort to assist you and provide customer service, no matter what. That's the standard our mods hold themselves to and I hope you'll find this to be true ingame.

Tomten saying “fuck this server” just before death, doesn’t really justify a mod position.

Player avatar

event Send PM

mikez said:

Billy said:

Tomten saying “fuck this server” just before deaths, doesn’t really justify a mod position.

Yes i know they spend their free time.
Doesnt mean everyones fit to mod. I Said the same when cmann became mod

Haha ikr Mike.
You should of heard him going on and on about pirus server

Last edited by event (17 May 2018 12:20)

Player avatar

Rex1005 Send PM

Hey congrats! big_smile

Player avatar

Dunkonjordan23 Send PM

subscriber

maddogg 4 pk mod. get this wildy into shape haha. congratz........ as for the rest of yens... don't become another cmann..... (cmann is now wellasuaual in game) so word that carefully.. tomten hopefully this will keep u busy and you will learn more about the game.... joeyblue has some wisdom over it and will need to learn not to be so judgmental now because you have power .. idk who perfect dart is but welcome you guys....
it doesn't make a mod majority of the time to answer questions for new players... there are more than enough helping hands in general chat.... keep it fair n legit ... people get muted enough as is on unjustifiable reasons just learn 2 walk both sides of the path.. or wear both shoes before you place an action...
welcome

Last edited by Dunkonjordan23 (17 May 2018 14:06)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kk6e6Jq.png[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Nice one!

Lol...

Player avatar

NHL Send PM

Event and Tyra .. That is just pure jealousy from you guys LOL

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Welcome back Revenant.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Add some more mods to the pile, why not lol.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Some applicants were just too new to the server or didn't have a long enough history of helping players in their logs, or working with the community. So just because you didn't make mod doesn't mean you don't have a chance next time

Applied 6 times helps 100s of players donated hats to the server. I am professional and nice person. My idea have been put in the server and are still here 4 years and never had a opportunity. clearly the staff has something againts me.. Just disappointing.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Applief 6 times can you give me a direct reason why i cannot have a opportunity? You are and or the staff are holding something againts me. I have not been in trouble in 2 years .

Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

Billy said:

Applief 6 times can you give me a direct reason why i cannot have a opportunity? You are and or the staff are holding something againts me. I have not been in trouble in 2 years .

rofl !!

Turtles

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

o0ps13 said:

JediMindTrix said:

Billy said:

rofl !!

Crazy i know because i be a good mod

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Jedi for mod

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

event said:

I have never seen him help any new players and offer to help the community.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

New Mods May 2018

We'd like to congratulate and extend a warm welcome to our newest moderators!

These players were chosen for their deep knowledge, helpfulness, and teamwork in all aspects of the game and community. Please welcome:

-Mod Dark, who is the player Perfectdark, from Australia,
-Mod Dog, who is the player Maddog, from Sweden,
-Mod Joey, who is the player Joeyblue, from USA,
-Mod Tomten, who is the player Tomten, from Sweden.

Also congrats to Mod Terror on his promotion to senior moderator!

Add their mod accounts in game! Modding can be tough and thankless so please be kind, these four are here to help you.

We'd also like to extend a fond farewell to Mod White and Mod Savage who are going on break due to IRL work commitments. We thank them for their service.

"What if I want to be mod, am really qualified, posted an application, but still didn't get in?"

Some applicants were just too new to the server or didn't have a long enough history of helping players in their logs, or working with the community. So just because you didn't make mod doesn't mean you don't have a chance next time.

If you would like to be a moderator and haven't posted an application yet, please do so using the template provided. Moderators are responsible for helping new players, running events, answering player's questions, policing RSCR, deescalating and resovling player disputes.

The current staff list can be viewed here.

The Revenant returns

The legendary Revenant has returned to the eastern wilderness! Dare you face him for a chance at his treasure?

https://i.gyazo.com/76ec4ff8761036a2196 … 0bf045.png
The Revenant roams around in the eastern 1v1 wilderness north of Varrock, so go well-geared and with friends.
He will run to eat and cast on you like a real PKer; he also has three prayers: (50% block range, mage, or melee).
He drops PK gear and other goodies. He only attacks people who have attacked him recently, and has perfect catching.

Wilderness map with Revenant roam area in red. (Stars = Obelisk teleports) (click to show) ▼

See you in-game,
RSCR Staff

Congrats to the new mods