[DONE]New combat formula, 60M+ Wilderness Drop Party!

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Tomorrow, at 21 CET new wilderness formula will be released and to celebrate the upgrade, we will be hosting the biggest Wilderness Massacre to ever hit RSCRevolution, a deep wilderness drop party with drop pot worth over 50 million gp at the moment! Thanks to our resident 1% representative Maddog for donating about 30M in items!
bla_1525028400.png

Items to be dropped:
orOEuVt.png
+10 Gold Subscription Cards

For the occasion we've made a new wilderness arena in the deep wilderness:
2ec67124e62806ebf390cd3b2c7b6d9e.gif

Made an informing system for what is being dropped by server staff or drop party hosts:
56cb864a1cfd4ae2269ba8181e5fb643.gif

Entering the event will be done by typing ::event anywhere outside of wilderness.

To spice things up and make the event even more thrilling these rules apply during the event:

• Whole wilderness will be temporary set to F2P;
  • Telekinetic grab spell won't work inside the drop party area;
  • There are no come back limits, if you die, you grab some food, gear and hit ::event to come back;
  • There is no limit of how many characters you can have in the area;
  • Entering the drop party area immediately gets you skulled;
  • Logging out in the drop party area is not allowed, you can't just pick up an logout, if you want to hit and run, you need to leave the arena first;
  • Bank chest is not in the arena itself, but only outside of the arena as seen in the .gif above;
  • There is no set combat range of what combat chars can enter the event;
  • Drop party area ends on the wilderness land, the bridge and the island itself is the drop party area.

We understand some players might find the rules a bit harsh and hard, but this event is no ordinary event and it suppose to be hardcore, complete and total insanity in wilderness and be high in emotions. For that reason I will immediately answer some questions or comments:

Q: Does this event make sense?
A: No.

Q: Why would you make it so hard to bank, shouldn't drop parties be about fun and getting stuff?
A: THISSSSS ISSSSSSSSSSSS SPPPPPAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTAAAAAA, GTFO SNOWFLAKE!!!!!!

Q: But there will be pk'ers, I will die so many times, why would I enter the event?
A: Read above.

Q: This is a great event I want and I would like to have even more fun, motivate more people to come, can I donate stuff for the drop pot?
A: Yes, send a personal message to Kleio on Discord.

If we get any additional donations we will informing about the prize pot increase on this thread, also any changes to the event rules will be posted here.

Here is a video from Winderness Drop Party drom 2016

UPDATE:
[*]I've changed my mind about disabling Protect Items prayer in the event area, it will be allowed.[/*]
[*]Telekinetic grab spell won't work inside the drop party area[/*]
29a6m1.jpg

Player avatar

Zak Send PM

Pleaaaase do Legacy transfers so I can participate  <3

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

what lvl wild is this event in? i suspect even my biggest character will be insta dead.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

Blackgoose Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

sirpyrrhic said:

what lvl wild is this event in? i suspect even my biggest character will be insta dead.

Level 56 and up.

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

its lvl 56 wild? lol.  thats seams reasonable. i can get attacked by players 40 ish levels above me. i'll not waste my time with this gamble.  i can even try low balling it on a tank cause 40 levels will still crush it.

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

accepting legacy transfers but not honouring their hard earned items not even a single set to get started... and now ur hosting a 50m drop party before accounts are even imported?

aside from the minor detail of lvl 56+ wild..... make a noob and try the party out and then trade your spoils with your account when it arrives. good luck.

Player avatar

Jayru Send PM

Sounds like an event catered to 10% of rscr population.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

This event is not something that is planned way in advance and needs to by synced with the transfer timeline, Maddog reached me before that he wants to do a wilderness drop party and we're doing it.

On RSCRevolution we do many events every day and there are more events types to be released and every player has a daily chance to get some freebie gp or items.

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

Shiiiiit i might have to make a comeback for a day

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Reines said:

Shiiiiit i might have to make a comeback for a day

Glad to hear that! Please inform ur mates as well!

Player avatar

Mattyice Send PM

subscriber

so the biggest party/team will collect the most stuff? can you see names so no one can team up?

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Since protect is enabled this sounds excellent. smile

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

does telegrab work in the arena?

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Would Love if we did legacy xfers first

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

the drop party is initiated by a players. the mods just run it. rscr has nothing to do other than mods taking the player donated items, dropping them and advertising the event.   thanks for items for the event maddog

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

what is 21 CET?   central eastern time???

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Yauker, I'm sorry, but I've deleted your posts since you appear to not get that this is not the only event on RSCR on 2018 smile

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

Klone Army said:

Ok, you didn't actually say what the new combat formula is...

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Player avatar

Yauker Send PM

Banned

I won't be attending this event because account transfers won't be happening yet and I'm  hoping my lvl  40 is rewritten stats to my main name as I don't care of any account I spent 2 hrs and less building here.. don't care about the r2h I have here please just gimee my accounts.