Sites

Player avatar

Coco Crisp Send PM

Billy you said sites was banned for real world trading, but kleio sent me a picture of in game chat the acc was for 3m in game not real world trading first of all.
Second a mod helped with the transaction because the account name: Cutthroat was changed to account name: Sites on march 12th when he was cb lvl 84
also the mod moved the account from the other players forum account to under my forum account Sites V2.  So please explain to me how this was real world trading and also how im wrong for something your STAFF ASSISTED with my 1st week on the server?  Please unban Sites

Player avatar

Coco Crisp Send PM

Im sorry for buying an account in game for 3m gp. It wasn't real money,  I love the server and i enjoy playing everyday.  You can wipe all the items off the account i just want to beable to pk on him i love to pk on the server and play im sorry that this happened and i apologize to all staff and players affected annoyed or bothered by it.  Thank you for your time and concern,

Sites

Player avatar

Coco Crisp Send PM

Sites X Wars is flats, tbh i just want the name back i have 3 accs over 110 i just wanted the og acc

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, so the reason Sites will not be unbanned and wiped is because the account and its stats were the sold to you, which is against the rules. It's not like RWT where we could just unban the account but wipe the items to punish the person and make things even - the stats themselves are what you bought, so that's why they'll stay banned.

Even though this character won't be unbanned, we all appreciate you being honest and that means a lot going forward. You are 100% welcome to have the name "Sites" back for future use, DM me so I can make the name available to you again.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol