Hi, I'm Zenbass

Player avatar

Zenbass Send PM

Hey people, I'm a returning player. I haven't played in a long time, and don't have anyone to talk to. I'm semi newbie because I just made this account last year some time, and besides that, I haven't played rscrevolution since I was a wee one haha.

Anyway Last time I played (I got to almost level 50, which I am now) a nice player helped me get started with some money and helped me with some quests, so I'm all geared up. I really just need some people to play with! Anyone down?

A little about me, I'm 25, male, and I'm on disability so I have a lot of time to play, so you will see me on a lot probably. Also I play bass guitar, hence the name ha smile

Edit: Oh and my username in game is the same as on here. I don't know how active these forums get so maybe it'd be better if you tell me a bit about yourself here first before PMing me in game though. That way I won't get a ton of PMs in game if the forums are indeed active, and I get a lot of responses.

Player avatar

Mod Banana Send PM

Formerly known as Mod Macy

Welcome Back! Feel free to message me in game or discord @Macy. I'm the event moderator and my goal is to have a larger community that is happy to be here to play some classic gaming! Enjoy yourself

Here to help everybody!!! Invite me to your party!!!!

Player avatar

Drama Send PM

Hope you keep playing man, I saw you a bit upset with the community and I full heartedly agree with some of the things you were saying!

Hell man just follow the crowd and act like them, If you can't beat em! JOIN EM!

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Hello and welcome smile

Lol...

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Do you like zentrout or zenswordfish fishing or is it strictly big-net fishing of the one species that you enjoy?

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".