*Sites* Ban Appeal

Player avatar

Sites Ban Appeal Send PM

Billy this is my ban appeal post for Sites I spoke with Kleio and this is how I was instructed to appeal. 

Sites Ban Appeal:

Ok I was told to be honest and tell the truth on this ban appeal.

On march 12th 2018  I purchased an account named: Cutthroat stats: 77 40 99
I had only been on the server for a week and I wasn't aware it was against the rules.
That account is now: Sites   99 99 99 99 95 60 92
Please unban Sites I was not aware it was against the rules because I had just started playing the server
otherwise I would not have trained him and spent all the game time played on him.
For all the people viewing this post that are not staff * FUCK YOU* now thank you mods and admin for your time.
I will be patiently waiting for an update and I can also be reached on discord:   Sites             

Again I am sorry for any offense or wrongdoing commited I did not pursue this I was a victim in the situation and I am sorry please unban my account.
                                                                                                                                    Thank you for your time and concern,
                                                                                                                                                                                   Sites

Player avatar

serp12 Send PM

why fuck me though sad

Player avatar

Coco Crisp Send PM

can you please unban sites now????????????????????????????????????????????????

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, unfortunately Sites was banned for RWT (real-world trading), the buying or selling of an RSCR account. This is strictly forbidden in our rules, so Sites will not be unbanned. You are welcome to play on additional or new characters so long as you follow our stated rules.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol