Stupid question about member quests

Player avatar

Zenbass Send PM

So I haven't played in a long time. I have forgotten a lot, and they have added a bunch of stuff. Plus I didn't get that far to begin with. So you'll have to excuse my ignorance, but do you have to have a subscription to do member quests? If so what else does a subscription get you, besides the xp bonus and what it says when you go to the store screen? I'd like to know because I'm kinda on a tight budget, which is why I play this instead of the official rscrevolution classic. Plus being able to play on android is pretty dope!

Thanks

EDIT: Crap I think I accidently posted this in the wrong place. Is this just for guides? I don't know how to delete my post either sad

Last edited by Zenbass (13 Apr 2018 11:07)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

You have access to all member quests, area and items at all times.

Subscribing gives the xp bonus, extra time for the log out timer, faster talking on global chat, and higher batching rates

Player avatar

Zenbass Send PM

Oh okay, well I guess if your replying I must be in the right place haha! and thanks for the info. I'd like to donate at some point if I play enough, and I have the cash. I like to support games I play. This game is great, thanks guys!

Player avatar

billytocci Send PM

subscriber

Zenbass said:

Oh okay, well I guess if your replying I must be in the right place haha! and thanks for the info. I'd like to donate at some point if I play enough, and I have the cash. I like to support games I play. This game is great, thanks guys!

It's worth it don't cost a lot and you will lvl up faster

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

You can also earn GP and buy the subscription from another player. That player has to donate to get one, so you're still driving the donations by using in game GP to buy one!

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO