Move camera with the mouse

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Ability to move camera position with the mouse. 

How would this work?  Hold the mouse button down and move the mouse. This will work the same as pressing the left or right direction keys.

Imagine a future where we only need 1 hand to play rscrevolution.  No longer will a 2nd hand be required for adjusting the camera position.  I have always wanted to write a book and become a professional Fidget Spinner. My 2nd hand was occupied adjusting the camera. My dreams were never met.  But they can become reality if only you grant me this one request,  add camera movement with the mouse.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Maj Send PM

subscriber

If you have a back and forth button (or other mouse buttons) on your mouse you can just use AHK to use a script for camera movement.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

I purchased deathadder elite last week. Once I installed software, I made buttons 4 and 5 keyboard strokes (left & right arrow) so I can rotate camera while I use ball to zoom in and out.

Last edited by 3o5 (3 Apr 2018 10:36)

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

They have this on OSRS and it’s one of those features that you wonder how you were ever able to play before using it. They have it so if you click the mouse wheel down, you move the mouse and it’ll move the camera. And they have it so scrolling wheel also zooms in and out. This would be a huge QoL update for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!