Won stakes going to inventory instead of ground?

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

How many of you could live with this instead of the unnecessary drama that comes with won stakes going to the ground. I need input from stakers mainly but anyone's 2 cents will matter.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Not a staker but after reading about what happened I think this should be done right away.  Making this change stops this problem in its tracks and seems like a better method than picking it up manually.

Example. I could be an ass and drop a ton of items on the spot people are dueling.  By doing this they have to look through a giant list of items to find the winnings.   

So +1 make the change

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

-1 be responsible when staking.....

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

This also does not happen often enough to warrant a change in the game.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

This also does not happen often enough to warrant a change in the game.

It happens more than you think then

Player avatar

Drama Send PM

I agree, should be done right away! I honestly wouldn't take anyones word for it.  No screenies or recorded video (it being 2018) just screams scam IMO!

i think this should go to inventory and sounds like an ez fix

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

I say we try it out. Ive been staking 3s for a year now and I've had many issues on more than one occasion from my loot dropping to the ground. I like the inventory idea