Welcome our new & returning staff!

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

We'd like to congratulate and extend a warm welcome to our newest moderators!

These players were chosen for their deep knowledge, helpfulness, and teamwork in all aspects of the game and community. Please welcome:

-Mod Cal, who is the player C A L,
-Mod Onion, who is the player O N I O N,
-Mod Terror, who is the player Terrorbites,

We also offer the warmest of welcomes to these returning staff members:
-Uncle is returning as a consulting developer. Welcome back, we are thrilled to have you!
-Mod Macy is returning to the moderator seat right where she left off. Welcome back Macy!

Also, congratulations to Mod Pepsi who has been promoted to Head Moderator.

"I deserve to be a mod, why didn't I get it?"

There were some applicants who didn't make the cut this time, usually due to being too new to the server or lacking history of helping players and working with the community. Our candidates are selected for their history of service. Just because you didn't make mod doesn't mean you don't have a chance in the future, so keep your application up to date.

If you would like to be a moderator and haven't posted an application yet, please do so using the template provided. Moderators are responsible for helping new players, running events, answering player's questions, policing RSCR, deescalating and resovling player disputes. All new moderators begin with event moderator status, with senior moderator status reserved as a promotion for only the most active and administratively-savvy mods.

The current staff list can be viewed here.

See you in-game,
RSCR Staff

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

welcome back Macy & Uncle

welcome to the team,  cal, terror and onion!!!

Let's do this!!!!!

Player avatar

Mod Lucki Send PM

Banned

Welcome back Macy and Uncle!!

And welcome CAL, Terror and Onion! Look forward to running some events with y'all!!

Every adventure requires a first step..

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Glad to be back. smile

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

husslegang Send PM

subscriber

JAH BLESS!!

Tbh im kinda surprised that i didn't get mod, or even admin since I've mastered every aspect of game, heres a list of my achievements and degrees.

1. Pk university of Finland. (2002)
2. Lifted dumbbells at varrock with Teemu (2002-2017) (RIP TEEMU)
3. did every quest in game within hour, no tips, just me and my droid and my mastermind.
4. maxed every stat in game first, in every server.
5. studied Scottish lifestyles and living with Queeny, just so I can understand how their mind works.
6. went to beats multi private school (2016)
7. nerds watched me pk, and wanted to know how I cast perfectly and never miss, thats how autocast was created.
8. created team Fin in 2002 aka finfags. (free port of fin)

Been running around with my loyal soldiers, destroying and causing mayhem since the birth of rsc.
sometimes teams have changed, but my real hittas never switched, never changed gang - its always been us. special shoutout to larsftw who also has master degree of pking. Thank you for the endless love beat, queeny, oopsie, rapps, teemu, 2good, akuma, luigi, verse  and the rest of the gang I forgot to mention.

thanks for the endless support of pushing me to where I am now - pk moderator = MOD GLORY.

1LOVE.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

husslegang said:

JAH BLESS!!

Tbh im kinda surprised that i didn't get mod, or even admin since I've mastered every aspect of game, heres a list of my achievements and degrees.

3. did every quest in game within hour, no tips, just me and my droid and my mastermind.
5. studied Scottish lifestyles and living with Queeny, just so I can understand how their mind works.
7. nerds watched me pk, and wanted to know how I cast perfectly and never miss, thats how autocast was created.

Been running around with my loyal soldiers, destroying and causing mayhem since the birth of rsc.
sometimes teams have changed, but my real hittas never switched, never changed gang - its always been us. special shoutout to larsftw who also has master degree of pking. Thank you for the endless love beat, queeny, oopsie, rapps, teemu, 2good, akuma, luigi, verse  and the rest of the gang I forgot to mention.

thanks for the endless support of pushing me to where I am now - pk moderator = MOD GLORY.

1LOVE.

yung hitta, if glo gang dont trust u imma shoot u

Turtles

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

husslegang said:

JAH BLESS!!

1LOVE.

THIS

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Welcome back Uncle and Macy ,I'm glad to see you back smile Gz CAL you desreved mod long time ago (: also gz onion and terror.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

husslegang said:

JAH BLESS!!

1LOVE.

shit how did we not see those qualifications.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

husslegang said:

JAH BLESS!!

1LOVE.

Cringe.

Oh and Uncle 4 Admin.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (26 Mar 2018 08:31)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Mod cal posed as me multiple times saying he's 50 cal... Grats to the rest

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Sweet, good to have everyone back.

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

2001 Veteran Send PM

Welcome back Macy and Uncle!

And congratulations to Cal, Onion and Terror!