Come on guys, asking for the 10000th time now. New combat sub

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Perfect time for you guys to do it

Been asked 100000 times, N0m and Billy you guys are obsessed with ''not looking pay to win''

I'm just going to be blunt and say the prayer/magic/ranged XP rates are absolutely garbagely slow, especially when compared to other servers. All things considered with the recent demise of one of those, now would be the perfect time to create a combat sub card that gives better XP in range/pray/mage.

Removing double XP eggs? Crazy move if you ask me. Potential for a serious amount of traffic from best server to come here and a lot of those won't get the chance or the luxury to get some quick training done

I think the low XP will be the deciding factor of whether a lot of those players stay here or go to the server we all know is shit but it has higher XP (obviously there rates are stupid, we all know 15x skilling XP is too much lol, but the 15x in all combat skills is good. Not too grindy not too fast)

I don't understand why would limit yourselves to how many players can have on the server and be so stubborn about raising the XP a bit for pray/mage/range IF SOMEONES PREPARED TO PAY FOR IT. Moody's server honestly had the best set up in terms of how easy it is to dive into the action, was he pay to win? No lol, he invested almost all the money from subs back into the server, if anything from what I heard he's out of pocket lol. Dudes a PKer and knows what people want. I'm not saying we need 100 combat subs or buy a 40 1 99 for 70$ like they had, all I'm saying is ONE new sub to raise M/R/Prayer rates just a tiny bit.

TL;DR; raise xp in pray/magic/ranged a tiny bit via a new sub, watch the online count more than likely skyrocket. Don't waste this opportunity (yet another opportunity) to capture a whole playerbase out of stubbornness

Turtles

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for putting in time and writing this

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Summing this up in my small little mind.  You are suggestion a sub that is specifically for magic, prayer and ranged boosted xp?

I can not argue that idea.  It is definitely something I would be willing to spend sub money on.  Like you said, not quite so high as 15X though. 

However, it's up to the admins to respond and voice their opinion.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

beatdown said:

Add it in after a server wipe

mad  no!

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

honestly i can't knock this idea. it would help people rush a few builds a little faster, and remove the pain involved in range/prayer.

yeah honestly i see no issues here

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

beatdown said:

Mod Pepsi said:

beatdown said:

Add it in after a server wipe

mad  no!

Ya

NO!  I just wipe the wild with you!  big_smile  No... wait... I suck sad

Back on topic!  I def +1 this with reasonable rated subs

Player avatar

Third Send PM

Mod Pepsi said:

beatdown said:

Mod Pepsi said:

mad  no!

Ya

NO!  I just wipe the wild with you!  big_smile  No... wait... I suck sad

Back on topic!  I def +1 this with reasonable rated subs

lols real cute

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

Magic is fast.

Pray isn't bad either, just gotta know how to level it. Plus d bones are much much cheaper now than when I got my 99. Like less than half as much.

Ranged, though... yeah... it needs some help. I've gotten 95, and the last bit to 99 will be awhile.

All in all the combat subs are just another way to boost XP. Which doing TOO much of is iffy.

But now is a pretty pivotal time, too...

(Let's talk about AGILITY too lol. The shortcuts are sweet, but by the time I hit 85, if ever, from 70, I won't really need the blue dragon shortcut. Unless slayer changes something. Reaper shortcut is HUGE. Cool that it has 2 "levels" to it. But PVM seems to be worse for money now. Then again take the economy into consideration. Still isn't good though, who does KBD/Reaper now?)

Went off on a tangent!

Last edited by Shred (14 Mar 2018 21:52)

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Xp boosts are what's WRONG with the server.  Everything is too easy so people get bored and want updates which just makes the admins jobs HARDER.

If anything lower xp rates and make people pay for access to areas where pking is  better or better items can be found.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Eww Bald said:

Xp boosts are what's WRONG with the server.  Everything is too easy so people get bored and want updates which just makes the admins jobs HARDER.

If anything lower xp rates and make people pay for access to areas where pking is  better or better items can be found.

wat is honestly wrong with u

Turtles

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

learn to train

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I agree but only for att, def, str, I think pray and ranged should stay harder. Plus too many mass multi accs with range isn't a good thing.

I think skillers should all have exp rates lowered, it's stupid that people who love to click the mining rocks etc are being punished with double exp etc so they have to click less of the rocks they enjoy so much.

Another option is just more double exp events that are combat only.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Worst idea ever -1 will not bring more people.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

tldr

Best Ninja

Player avatar

dead pkers Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

tldr

Quitting post v52 incoming soon.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

dead pkers said:

Shinobi said:

tldr

Quitting post v52 incoming soon.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

Best Ninja