Petition, Sign or die!

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

All those in favour of permanent F2P below high wild, keeping above fence, and Edgeville dungeon permanently P2P let those glorious voices be heard. It's about time this happened FGS.. Let's end this P2P aids with a unanimous vote once and for all..

simply +1 or -1

Best Ninja

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

ninja im sure you could add a poll or something in here instead of the lame
+1 / -1   tongue    but  +1

#1 MINER

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

ConeyMontana said:

ninja im sure you could add a poll or something in here instead of the lame
+1 / -1   tongue    but  +1

Yes that could happen, but I want everyone's voice to be heard, face to be seen and blood to be taken!

Best Ninja

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

+1

however, some people like p2p meaning they may not pk anymore so we'd be splitting up our population. As much as i hate p2p (i only have like 2k shark and 2k casts on my banker compared to 20k of ea for f2p), I still pk p2p a slight amount simply because some pk is better than no pk.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

maybe make entire wild (including above gate) f2p. then 1 day per week allow p2p (GM above gate only).

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

been suggested multiple times with multiple viable solutions ( https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic … =12917&p=5 ) - one thread of plenty on the forums, do some research, it's been suggested on multiple occasions with many different ideas pitched), pretty sure it was even polled and passed. skillers cried NOOO MY BLOOD RUNES WILL ONLY BE WORTH 200 GP EACH INSTEAD OF 250 or here's the best one: NOOOOOOOO I TRAINED 69-85 MAGIC ON 4 CHARACTERS IF U MAKE IT F2P ONLY MY ACCOUNTS ARE RUINED AND I WILL QUIT WOW WOW, skillers get what they want, the end

gl

-1 btw, p2p 24/7 and 1ip is the way forward

Last edited by o0ps13 (23 Mar 2018 18:30)

Turtles

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

o0ps13 said:

been suggested multiple times with multiple viable solutions ( https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic … =12917&p=5 ) - one thread of plenty on the forums, do some research, it's been suggested on multiple occasions with many different ideas pitched), pretty sure it was even polled and passed. skillers cried NOOO MY BLOOD RUNES WILL ONLY BE WORTH 200 GP EACH INSTEAD OF 250 or here's the best one: NOOOOOOOO I TRAINED 69-85 MAGIC ON 4 CHARACTERS IF U MAKE IT F2P ONLY MY ACCOUNTS ARE RUINED AND I WILL QUIT WOW WOW, skillers get what they want, the end

gl

-1 btw, p2p 24/7 and 1ip is the way forward

I've seen it posted before, posted it again and will continue to do so over and over, forever and ever, amen.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

o0ps13 said:

gl

-1 btw, turning the entire wild into a huge line of coal rocks is the best and only option

Fixed it for you ooops

#1 MINER

Player avatar

torque13 Send PM

subscriber

+1 p2p is awwwwwful

Player avatar

husslegang Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

All pking is awful now.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Klone Army said:

Wilderness should always be p2p. Fwp is aids. Didn't earn all my stuff, to not be able to have that advantage.

Yeah!!! +1!!

Turtles

Player avatar

Tomten Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Tomten said:

Turtles

Player avatar

poo fingers Send PM

I thought you quit, why does it matter to you?

Player avatar

trogdor41487 Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

poo fingers said:

I thought you quit, why does it matter to you?

Am best ninja, that's all you need to know.

Klone Army said:

Wilderness should always be p2p. Fwp is aids. Didn't earn all my stuff, to not be able to have that advantage.

What's fwp?

o0ps13 said:

Klone Army said:

Yeah!!! +1!!

Change that sig b4 I send the boys round to ur ma's house.

Last edited by Shinobi (24 Mar 2018 20:29)

Best Ninja

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

truth hurts

Turtles

Player avatar

husslegang Send PM

subscriber

o0ps13 said:

Klone Army said:

Yeah!!! +1!!

hhahah oopsie :DDD