@Emipre

Player avatar

Zach Nocare Send PM

DMM2_Participant

<3

Last edited by Zach Nocare (17 Mar 2018 10:56)

Player avatar

Chaotixx In Exile Send PM

Is this supposed to show that you are a l33t pk god? 

You most certainly are not. You are a tiny amoeboid. Let me educate you, and hopefully I can speed up your evolutionary process, where you can at least be considered as a half formed omelette.

Beat, jammy, zach, kriger, herb law, reines, rapps, all on, white tiger, antman, lightmyfire, shogun, hanz, kryptikx, the salt, johnsonburggg, grrrr, rrrrr, mighty klopp, goomba, fuxtrump, mysterious, luigi, c0lin33, beavis, tr1ppy, meat puppet, red viper, plan B, Cuba, Jazzworld, demonitarity, akuma

vs

djz, sw00sh, rowlands, chaotixx, cmann, hero, james, kev.

33 vs 8 and you still get dropped.

Come back to me when you can clearly show a 12 vs 26 victory like we can.
https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic … =13586&p=2

The numbers never lie. If empire posted a video every time we pk'd the server would break. We don't need propaganda videos as we are already established as the greatest PKING poodles since the Qing Empire in 1765.

Congratulations on thinking that you've achieved something though.

ABSOLUTELY SMACKED.

RIP GG

Last edited by Chaotixx In Exile (17 Mar 2018 12:49)

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

djz said:

https://imgur.com/a/mAKRq

easily achievable when u make multiple daily trips as team taking out afkers in every training spot, people who are skulled should not count towards individual or team KD for exactly this reason

on topic, nice zach! u made 2 catches in a row for first time in ur life on RSC, definitely was worth the bandwith it took to upload and post it here, exquisite performance there my old chap  do keep up the good work

Turtles

Player avatar

djz said:

REKT

The greatest.

Imagine if NYX was empire, we'd be on 20k kills with his AFK kill obsession.

Last edited by Chaotixx In Exile (17 Mar 2018 14:45)

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

Rip Empire, Chaotixx mad cus bad as normal

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Chaotixx In Exile said:

Is this supposed to show that you are a l33t pk god? 

You most certainly are not. You are a tiny amoeboid. Let me educate you, and hopefully I can speed up your evolutionary process, where you can at least be considered as a half formed omelette.

Beat, jammy, zach, kriger, herb law, reines, rapps, all on, white tiger, antman, lightmyfire, shogun, hanz, kryptikx, the salt, johnsonburggg, grrrr, rrrrr, mighty klopp, goomba, fuxtrump, mysterious, luigi, c0lin33, beavis, tr1ppy, meat puppet, red viper, plan B, Cuba, Jazzworld, demonitarity, akuma

vs

djz, sw00sh, rowlands, chaotixx, cmann, hero, james, kev.

33 vs 8 and you still get dropped.

Come back to me when you can clearly show a 12 vs 26 victory like we can.
https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic … =13586&p=2

The numbers never lie. If empire posted a video every time we pk'd the server would break. We don't need propaganda videos as we are already established as the greatest PKING poodles since the Qing Empire in 1765.

Congratulations on thinking that you've achieved something though.

ABSOLUTELY SMACKED.

RIP GG

Id like to confess eventho i do count me as 3 unique i was listed 8 times there :joy:

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

I wouldnt be admitting stuff like that akuma, makes you look even weaker.

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

What empire needs is to recruit random noobs from edge............never mind they already recruited every randomer they could find.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Chaotixx In Exile said:

Weak or not you listed max 10 unique up there.

Heres yours

djz, sw00sh, rowlands, chaotixx, cmann,hero, james, kev, swoosh, kurupt, gnjjjn, pahhhhh,  jayboosh
haulin, envy, yari, murd3r, shinobi, cursedsux, sosa, t r u stake, hanz, 
Thats your 7 man empire (38)

Im sorry i forgot jayotixx and chaoboosh.  They were your best two where did they go?

Last edited by Stolt Archer (19 Mar 2018 07:54)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Noosh Send PM

subscriber

ur bad

Player avatar

Stinger splash2 Send PM

You let Donald and nocash help you. Biggest skiller nerds on the server lol

Player avatar

po0 Diddy Send PM

o0ps13 said:

djz said:

easily achievable when u make multiple daily trips as team taking out afkers in every training spot

LOL empire fegs accounted for the majority of my po0 deaths while training back when i was still playing.

Back to real life, be back for next beatdown vid tho

Player avatar

djz Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

Chaotixx In Exile said:

Heres yours

djz, sw00sh, rowlands, chaotixx, cmann,hero, james, kev, swoosh, kurupt, gnjjjn, pahhhhh,  jayboosh

Im sorry i forgot jayotixx and chaoboosh.  They were your best two where did they go?

Ok hi.

Swoosh twice, kev twice.
Murd3r and hanz the skillers you begged to help you, not teaming with us.
Yari, sosa, pahh never pk and who the fuck is cursedsux?

What happened to you akuma? Nobody listen to you anymore? Beat takin over?
Makin up excuses to kill people with twice numbers is very impressive, absolutely amazing.

11 of us in that list and that's about max of us anyways.
Empire has maximum of 10 members+ few more from another clan as 15max i guess whitch is very rare to see us that many but im sure you will list it up for me soon.. fighting against Originals, Omerta ( after you begged them to join u ), Brotherhood, INDK, TheMulchers, TeamNYX..

The more i see this kind of pking on this server and such a pointless discussions all over the forum and global i guess this server won't ever become that it used to be before. Just saying that i won't reply to any post on forum and not in a mood of trying to start conversations with random people.. no hard feelings and see you in wild -
until it continues! Oh yah and since i have banked ~400 full runes with 1 year i guess we been proved our quality but enaugh is enaugh.

- Djz

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

djz said:

Stolt Archer said:

Chaotixx In Exile said:

Heres yours

Ok hi.

Swoosh twice, kev twice.

Makin up excuses to kill people with twice numbers is very impressive, absolutely amazing.

Empire has maximum of 10 members+ few more from another clan as 15max i guess whitch is very rare to see us that many but im sure you will list it up for me soon.. fighting against Originals, Omerta ( after you begged them to join u ), Brotherhood, INDK, TheMulchers, TeamNYX..

The more i see this kind of pking on this server and such a pointless discussions all over the forum and global i guess this server won't ever become that it used to be before. Just saying that i won't reply to any post on forum and not in a mood of trying to start conversations with random people.. no hard feelings and see you in wild -
until it continues! Oh yah and since i have banked ~400 full runes with 1 year i guess we been proved our quality but enaugh is enaugh.

- Djz

Yeah, i became one of the "pretty good" in beatsquad discord, and i will tell you thats not easy. I do now have the ability to kick mute and invite other fitting pkers.
He is our leader and have proven himself worthy and teached us how to fight 3v10 and still win.

Heres a short clip of you failing to kill. Again. 4v1. Again

Last edited by Stolt Archer (22 Mar 2018 17:35)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

You know akuma has lost an argument when he lists hanz as a member of empire. Jesus.

Never seen such a desperate post.

You fail, again.

Player avatar

poo fingers Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

djz said:

Stolt Archer said:

Heres yours

Ok hi.

Swoosh twice, kev twice.

- Djz

Yeah, i became one of the "pretty good" in beatsquad discord, and i will tell you thats not easy. I do now have the ability to kick mute and invite other fitting pkers.
He is our leader and have proven himself worthy and teached us how to fight 3v10 and still win.

Damn, Akuma coming in hottttttttt.

"A picture speaks a thousand words"

In this case, a video speaks a million.

Gg, no re.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

poo fingers said:

Stolt Archer said:

djz said:

Ok hi.

Swoosh twice, kev twice.

- Djz

Damn, Akuma coming in hottttttttt.

"A picture speaks a thousand words"

In this case, a video speaks a million.

Gg, no re.

hahahaha fk me, confirmed breaded

Turtles