M A I N ban appeal

Player avatar

P U R E Send PM

So you've come to appeal a ban or some other punishment handed down to you from on high. Here's what to know when posting your appeal thread:

I'm appealing the ban on M  A  I  N. I don't know how to provide evidence of netflix on my ps4, or the video I was watching but I sat there with my laptop at my side clicking while watching a movie.

I had yet to start the new skill on my new account and knew I could make adequate progress. I didn't have a banking script running. I wasn't storing 3k swordfish away. I sat there clicking on a shrimp node through the movie "To the Bone" on netflix with my fiance and went from lvl 1-40. It wasn't too significant of a change on a server with 4x's the exp bonus.. and I didn't see the problem with my actions.

Mod savage pulled me to the gallows room in which and I sat there and talked to him for 15 minutes on my Friday night. He then (because I copped an attitude after sitting there for 15 minutes with him accusing me of botting) decided to ban my account.

Again, Im clicking a shrimp node, not affecting the economy and actually clicking my laptop. I don't see how this affects the rules in any way, yet I get slammed for automated play. I understand there were no such things as netflix in 2004, when the original RSC came out, but this is 2018. In 2004 you were forced to stare at pixels (and even then you could quite simply look away) and grind, but in 2018 you can quite easily do the same by left clicking your laptop. This is the beauty of the way the game is coded. I don't have to drop my inventory to keep grinding. Why stare at a screen and left click, when I could watch a movie with my future wife and do the same fucking thing. Trust me, it's easy to  sit here on my HP Probook clicking the left button.

If you want a picture of my laptop, my netflix, or my ps4, kindly email me at cole2tr@cmich.edu so I can get you that "evidence" and or whatever the hell else you need. But your "bot seeking mods" searching for "automated play" got this one wrong.

Player avatar

P U R E Send PM

Bump.....

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, in my opinion you were clearly autoclicking, which is not quite the same as using a bot, so we are willing to give you another chance. M  A  I  N has been unbanned, and please play only organically from now on.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol