This is how I remember pking. What I wouldn't pay...

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

I want these days back plz.

https://youtu.be/eKCFm8vuOfE

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

quit living in a dream world in the past bud not gonna happen

Turtles

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

at 3:50 it proves that we're supposed to be allowed to tele out of combat. As a server that's supposed to be RSC replica with ADDONS (not changes), we seem to "forget" what was and was not actually allowed.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

3o5 said:

at 3:50 it proves that we're supposed to be allowed to tele out of combat. As a server that's supposed to be RSC replica with ADDONS (not changes), we seem to "forget" what was and was not actually allowed.

RSC wasn't perfect and they made many changes that make this a better game, teleing out of combat is why I only pked high wild in RSC.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

o0ps13 said:

Are you saying you wouldn't want it back?

Did you see how many people were in wild, though?  I had such seratonin boosts just watching that.  Dreamy.

Is there really a reason we couldn't have that back?  Force it to happen if need be and screw the 5 "loyal" people here that have baby fits if things don't go their way.  The people will come.

I'm gonna watch it again.

Last edited by Eww Bald (12 Mar 2018 00:10)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Eww Bald said:

o0ps13 said:

Are you saying you wouldn't want it back?

Did you see how many people were in wild, though?  I had such seratonin boosts just watching that.  Dreamy.

Is there really a reason we couldn't have that back?  Force it to happen if need be and screw the 5 "loyal" people here that have baby fits if things don't go their way.  The people will come.

I'm gonna watch it again.

u must be new mate but all the while there is money to be made out of RSC u wont see everyone on one server and its been that way since like 2007/2008. I think I speak for every PKer multilogger or not, if there truly was 500 people online total or w.e / hundred+ in wild 1 ip just like it was back in the day would be great, but it's not like that and never will be and hasn't been in about 10 years, you can't force people to stop opening servers and splitting up the playerbase and making people quit, good luck trying

Last edited by o0ps13 (12 Mar 2018 00:55)

Turtles

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

You also can't make people play....not everyone wants to play RSC.

You have a fantasy idea that if it wasn't for multi logging, all these people would play, we had 1 ip It didn't work, I don't understand how stupid you people are to not listen. We already did it, it didn't work but apparently you know better.....

Last edited by Nyx (12 Mar 2018 07:55)

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

There's got to be a way to bring back regular pking.  It was so much fun but now it's all screwed up.  Fine, maybe ip thing is not the solution but something is very wrong. 

Maybe server needs to forget about fancy updates like slayer and treasure trails and focus on what got us addicted to this game in the first place.  People mostly want to either stake or pk (those are the things that give you the best rush).  Staking is all set for the most part but pking is royally screwed up atm.  Staking feels like it used to but pking just doesn't feel right, I'm sorry.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Eww Bald said:

There's got to be a way to bring back regular pking.  It was so much fun but now it's all screwed up.  Fine, maybe ip thing is not the solution but something is very wrong. 

Maybe server needs to forget about fancy updates like slayer and treasure trails and focus on what got us addicted to this game in the first place.  People mostly want to either stake or pk (those are the things that give you the best rush).  Staking is all set for the most part but pking is royally screwed up atm.  Staking feels like it used to but pking just doesn't feel right, I'm sorry.

bro did u even read what i read..... u cant have oldschool PKing without the whole playerbase being on one server.......... stop being a rhetard

Turtles

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

o0ps13 said:

Eww Bald said:

bro did u even read what i read..... u cant have oldschool PKing without the whole playerbase being on one server.......... stop being a rhetard

Like where's your proof that you have to have a huge player base for pking to feel natural?  Just somehow make it so people are pking and not afking or sitting in edge.  Too many fat cats here I think.  Maybe it's the economy?  Maybe getting supplies is too easy?

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

I'll bet it's due to how easily u can get levels tbh.  Easy xp=easy lvls=easy production of pking gear/supplies= pking means nothing.
Get rid of XP boosts?

This might make this the one server where pking feels like it should (risky).

Last edited by Eww Bald (12 Mar 2018 14:21)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

How is more risk, going to make the people who are currently too scared to pk, pk...

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Nyx said:

How is more risk, going to make the people who are currently too scared to pk, pk...

I don't think it's that people are too scared, it's that they don't want to be completely obliterated the minute they walk into wildy by someone who has a great advantage because they have 10 pure accounts.  Im not scared, It's just not fun.  I like playing pickup basketball but I don't wanna play against a team of 8 foot tall people.  I'm only 5'10".

Last edited by Eww Bald (12 Mar 2018 15:47)

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Eww Bald said:

Nyx said:

I don't think it's that people are too scared, it's that they don't want to be completely obliterated the minute they walk into wildy by someone who has a great advantage because they have 10 pure accounts.  Im not scared, It's just not fun.  I like playing pickup basketball but I don't wanna play against a team of 8 foot tall people.  I'm only 5'10".

then don't do it, you can be the waterboy and cheer on the sidelines

Turtles

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

o0ps13 said:

Eww Bald said:

Nyx said:

then don't do it, you can be the waterboy and cheer on the sidelines

Yeah no...
People just want to be able to pk without dedicating their lives to it.  Used to be u could at least pk low lvl if you weren't on 24/7.  Semi-amateur pking is what most pkers used to be.  Now it's just too narrow a population that hangs out in wild (people who have spent waaay too much time playing RS).  Gotta be a way to encourage "fun" pking again.

This:
"Our main goal is to replicate rscrevolution Classic like the golden years..."

Last edited by Eww Bald (12 Mar 2018 19:12)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

You can still pk using just one account but you need friends, it's a team game. That's true of every level.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

In the video you saw you see multiple people casting same guy, you know friends/team...it's same here