16 Player PvP Tournament update

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

The hugely popular automated 16 Player PvP Tournament event is receiving major updates!

1Cihd7u.png
Changes:
- The event is no longer for fighting with flat 99 stats only, now the event supports, flats, 90's pures, 73's pures, all with magic levels and 33's pures with range. The build that event uses is determined by the person donating for the event, if the event is not started by a mod/player donation but by a vote, the character build is chosen randomly when the vote is successful.
- All gear used for the builds is f2p.
- Players get fresh supplies as soon as they get a kill, if they have any space for food when they open the door to the next room, the space is filled with swordfish.
- When player gets a kill, he is automatically healed and his prayer restored.
- When two players enter the room, there is a 5 second countdown before they can fight.
- If the event is started with a vote, the entry costs 50k, the final prize pot is 600k.
- The colored boots and gloves are now f2p items, so players won't receive the messages about having equipped p2p items anymore.
- Event accepts only one player per device.
- Event now allows leaving and starts looking for a replacement participant automatically.
- Kills and deaths in the event area are not recorded to players K/D ratio.

88b0abf695da45e52bc133f327b3db59.gif

Along with this event update there have been changes related to the other events, first of all we have cleaned up the command list a little bit, if you type ::commands in-game, now you'll find the most up to date list of commands we have. If you want to start an event vote, now you have to type ::starteventvote, if you want to donate, you'll have to type ::donateforevent. The commands have been unified, you'll have to navigate through the menus to choose the particular event.

Other fixes and additions:
- custom death respawns work again;
- Jatix now accepts all type of potions to convert to vials;
- ::mygang command shows to what gang you belong to;
- ::skulltime shows how much remaining skull time you have;
- ::hotspot command now shows not only the current location, but owner too;
- battlestaffs no longer allowed in Entrana;
- Survival event now accepts you to join when 30 seconds is left before start;

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Great work Kleio!

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Rome Send PM

subscriber

So awesome and one of the best events!

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

With the 33s put R2H and not A2H to make event faster and add at least 20 arrows to each account and not 1, it defeats the purpose of 33s.. 73s with 85m is pointless if it's f2p also

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Antmann said:

With the 33s put R2H and not A2H to make event faster and add at least 20 arrows to each account and not 1, it defeats the purpose of 33s.. 73s with 85m is pointless if it's f2p also

One arrow is just a glitch, will be fixed today wink

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

Won my first tounry lvl 73s, 600k gp prize.

Thanks Mod Pepsi, for hosting those exciting events'!

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Fantastic new addition to the server but 100 casts isn't enough for flats.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Wonderful expansion Kleio! Now all that's left is 3s boxing tourney option, I still get requests often for that event.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Kleio said he would add 4 different levels boxing tournament- like different event
and add P2P mode for nowadays tournament- We got only F2P mode atm

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

cunnilingus11 said:

Fantastic new addition to the server but 100 casts isn't enough for flats.

Ive played a number of the flats so far (not a pker so not sure if its normal) but i always kill them or die (foods gone) by the time i get to around 40 casts left..Only way i see running out is if you are casting each other to death rather then melee + cast?  Again not a pker so not sure if thats how most do it..I just eat then attack right away and start casting lol.  But my guy i think is 22-14 on my team i made just for it..so not too bad i think.

For a few extra event styles,

Ability to pick 12 player matches (for the times 16 wont join, half the entry cost maybe?).  Everyone starts the same area, just that rooms clear so you move to the next and start a fight, continue on. (or they just start in the second round rooms)
No food flats match (kinda like the hunger games), start with full gear no food, whoever wins the fight moves on to fight the next, both will be lower hp and continues on.
Godmage lvl 33 (or 22).  I know if you do sub + fort + double xp (i think), you can be level 22 with 46hp and 80 magic (might be able to get 85 (for p2p non godmage times).
Flats Godmage or Def Godmage lvl 62 (1-99-1-99-1-99)

Over all a very fun event, Nice to hop in while doing my clue grind (almost finished the regular sets!)

SS of one of my..i think 4 22 godmages i rarely use.
ike67o.jpg

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]