Ban appeal

Player avatar

Webstien Send PM

subscriber

Webstien, Arch Deluxe, Archon Pure

I was banned approximately 1 year ago for botting swordfish and shark. This is my first attempt to appeal the ban.

First I would like to apologize to the community for attempting to rob honest people of their hard work. Second I would like to apologize to all of the moderators who had to waist their valuable time trying to catch me when they could have utilized that time in more positive ways towards the community.

I am not one to cheat my way through anything in life. But sometimes good people get caught up making bad decisions. At the time I justified this behavior because of my busy life schedule. I just wanted to play rscrevolution and made the mistake of getting behind the belief that the only way I had time was if I had some help. The reality is that I ended up having to train 100% legit on another server anyway. It was clearly possible for me to make the time to play fair like everyone else.

The only argument I am hoping to make is that I did not cheat that much of my character. I farmed dragon after dragon legit and acquired the resources to level my prayer and gain a yellow party hat. Most of my training is truthfully legit. I did however, bot nearly all of my swordfish + shark at fishing guild.  I never once sold a single fish that I botted. It was never about making crazy money and flooding the economy. I was just trying to supply myself with pk supplies so I could have some fun.

I would be very happy if the staff could at least consider giving me my prayer and yellow party hat back. I feel the punishment has served 100% of its purpose. I would never for a second consider using a bot again.

I was very active in the communtty when I was here. Posting on the forums and contributing to positive conversation. If given a chance, I feel that I can contribute positively to this community.

Please consider my request!

Thank You,
Craig

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for posting this appeal in earnest, it means a lot in terms of having a legit relationship with the RSCR community going forward. Unfortunately, as you know, we are extremely strict against botting on this server because of the way bots spell death for RSC. So we will not be unbanning for botting. If there is anything the staff can help you with to get you started on a new character that will stay 100% legit, please let us know.

Billy

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol