Server Rollback

• 3 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Please, send a PM to Nisti, Billy, or myself ( I will gather info and send to them )  if you have missing items.  Posting on this thread will slow down your getting assistance!
Be sure to include your character name that was affected!
Thanks!!!

Player avatar

ToinkzDoinkz Send PM

Well this is a lie. Sent him a pm here and after 10 hours, no contact.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

People do sleep.... as well as us answering a ton of tickets and messages.  Patience please

Player avatar

demon12 Send PM

subscriber

Mod Pepsi said:

The server went down for an update, unfortunately, it was not a clean shutdown.  Therefore, we regret to inform everyone that we have had  rollback of a few hours.

We understand how frustrating this may be to everyone and apologize sincerely!

We will keep you updated as best we can.

Please do not rant over losing items or xp. We understand it happened to everyone.

n0m is working extremely hard to get everyone back to where they were before this happened!  PLEASE be patient and calm

Stay tuned for more info.

Thanks!
RSCR Staff

EDIT: Billy and nisti are restoring items for players who lost them in the rollback, please PM them here on forums. This applies to items gained skilling/killing monsters, NOT for items from staking. We will not be restoring items from staking/dueling/pking because that would result in duplications.

Getting screwed out of multiple sets of full rune and D-longs from pking is not appealing i was on fire 3 kills in a short time

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

I am not ranting here about roleback, because i didnt care. But about hours, those were not several hours. I got pked while farming black demons 2 or so days ago and after quit the games. I came back 1-2 days after and i am without black demon loot, which i lost after wards, standing with full items there as 2 days before. So lets be clear about how much it was roleback.

I completly agree giving back items for pking staking would be stoopid, as it would just make duplicates.

Last edited by molder (11 Feb 2018 21:35)

Every like saves a kid in africa-
https://www.facebook.com/Xerathonscript/

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

molder said:

I am not ranting here about roleback, because i didnt care. But about hours, those were not several hours. I got pked while farming black demons 2 or so days ago and after quit the games. I came back 1-2 days after and i am without black demon loot, which i lost after wards, standing with full items there as 2 days before. So lets be clear about how much it was roleback.

I completly agree giving back items for pking staking would be stoopid, as it would just make duplicates.

They are working on getting items restored one player at a time, just shoot a PM to Billy or Nisti but you can imagine the volumes of messages they've recieved. Majority of players have already been re-imbursed, just got to let them work through the backlog.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

molder said:

They are working on getting items restored one player at a time, just shoot a PM to Billy or Nisti but you can imagine the volumes of messages they've recieved. Majority of players have already been re-imbursed, just got to let them work through the backlog.

did you read what i wrote ?

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

molder said:

Shinobi said:

molder said:

I did, you're saying you're missing loot.. so PM one of them if you want it back.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

molder said:

Shinobi said:

I did, you're saying you're missing loot.. so PM one of them if you want it back.

i wrote i dont care about reroll, didnt lose anything, actually got a little back. said that hours isnt "several".

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

molder said:

Shinobi said:

molder said:

i wrote i dont care about reroll, didnt lose anything, actually got a little back. said that hours isnt "several".

molder said:

I came back 1-2 days after and i am without black demon loot, which i lost after wards

Hours wasn't several, n0m even stated in Discord that he accidentally used an older backup, which was quickly replaced with a more recent one. Then they're working through getting everyones missing items back. So yes, hours initially wasn't several you're right.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

We've been going through the restoration claims as efficiently as possible behind the scenes. To let us process your claim faster, make sure you include the name of the character you need assistance on. Also note that items gained from other players (trading/staking/etc) cannot be restored. You can reach out to me in my inbox here or on Discord.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Mr Derk Send PM

I'm still waiting for a reply. It was just 1K iron ores on my account Mr Derk. But I've sent multiple messages and no reply??

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Mr Derk said:

I'm still waiting for a reply. It was just 1K iron ores on my account Mr Derk. But I've sent multiple messages and no reply??

Give it time you'll be sorted, they got a lot of accounts to work through buddy.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Ninja2nasty Send PM

I just started playing yesterday does this roll back mean my account no longer exist?...... I'm now having a issue loging in upon opening the app a window pop's up stating there's an update but after pushing update nothing happens I've waited 30 mins nothing restarted tablet\app same issue please help

Last edited by Ninja2nasty (18 Feb 2018 03:11)

• 3 (current)
  • »