hi

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

Well anyways i have yet to really find a game to replace rscrevolution. so i suppose a clone will do.

Well not sure when i started playing rscrevolution but it was before the bunny ears dropped and i know i got a single pair on one account because once i found out it was non tradeable i didn't bother getting them with my other accounts. Man what a fool.  I think when i quit i was 76 95 41 with 40(?) prayer and of course no magic.

I played originally on pyrrhic until i learned about pures so i made Sirpyrrhic and played with him till the game died on me. I have several noob but nothing worth mentioning.

so since im starting over i'll skip the whole 1 defense thingy and just hide were its safe and get some rune armour then work on offense and maybe come out and play in a year or two.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Another veteran, welcome to the community smile

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

i'd like to say thanks so far for a hand from these players that have helped with anything from tips, info and of course free stuff.
Woodchop 
bosston
exp in bed  (the most useful thing ever. food to survive the run to the cauldron of thunder for herbing)
mod white
d a l t o n

Last edited by sirpyrrhic (15 Feb 2018 13:54)

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears