Why pk is dead.

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

It's a multi player game, I see absolutely no fun in 1 v 1 ever, it's so very boring.

If you want 1 v 1, stand and cast zzzz try the DM feature.

Player avatar

ilikebigjugs88 Send PM

Semirotta said:

Tragic said:

everytime I do so a 1v1 turns into a 4v1 or a guy who multi's me all the way down to edgeville.

Which is why I say remove multilogging in the wilderness. It's just ridiculous, rather have real teams instead of one guy with 10 accounts

Amen too many virgins with 100 chars 10 flats, 10 of each level therafter

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Or at least there could be some sort of limitations to the multilogging so people are not using 10 characters in wild and another 10 characters on fishing or such to get money with :'D

Lol...

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

TheWire said:

It's a multi player game, I see absolutely no fun in 1 v 1 ever, it's so very boring.

If you want 1 v 1, stand and cast zzzz try the DM feature.

This is fucking hilarious, wasn't it you that said to me I am single handedly killing the game cos of multi logging, but I used the exact arguement you've just said and you laughed at me.

Jokes on you bra

Player avatar

second Send PM

how do you have that "tap to cast" option pop up?

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Everyone keeps saying "we tried 1 ip and it didn't work".  That's because the server consists of like 20 FUCKING UNIQUE USERS.  You need more people than that for pking to be any good, I'm sorry.  That's the only reason it didn't work. You need to get more people playing or one way or other the pking will be sheit.

Last edited by Eww Bald (9 Feb 2018 00:50)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Eww Bald said:

Everyone keeps saying "we tried 1 ip and it didn't work".  That's because the server consists of like 20 FUCKING UNIQUE USERS.  You need more people than that for pking to be any good, I'm sorry.  That's the only reason it didn't work. You need to get more people playing or one way or other the pking will be sheit.

I am not sure where you got them from, but your number  is way off

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Mod Pepsi said:

Eww Bald said:

I'm sure he means that pk frequently.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Chaotixx In Exile Send PM

Can someone please delete this thread, it insults every single bone within my body.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

KizL said:

Mod Pepsi said:

Eww Bald said:

I'm sure he means that pk frequently.

~K!zL

Well he's wrong. I was on yesterday and there was 20 (or more) unique flat's battling it out, plus 5 or so looters chasing the battle then there was some 60's and 90's action at the same time. 30-35 unique people playing at the same time. I've seen bigger battles in the past month or so

The wilderness is alive, you PK or you sit on the forums crying about PKing

Last edited by o0ps13 (9 Feb 2018 12:44)

Turtles

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

o0ps13 said:

Sums up well

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

LEGEEEEEND

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Nyx said:

o0ps13 said:

Sums up well

But I don't want to learn how to pk with five accts at once.  I never played like that back in the day and it totally ruins the imagination aspect of pking for me.  Im not ultra competitive but I do like the rush of pking.

I just end up not pking.  Is that what y'all really want?  The same 20 (ok 30) people pking on the server for all eternity?  THAT'S BORING.

If you want new meat in the wildy, you're the ones who have to adjust.  The people who walk into it will just leave and you will be left with the same old circle jerk of 30 players.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Eww Bald said:

Nyx said:

o0ps13 said:

Sums up well

But I don't want to learn how to pk with five accts at once.  I never played like that back in the day and it totally ruins the imagination aspect of pking for me.  Im not ultra competitive but I do like the rush of pking.

I just end up not pking.  Is that what y'all really want?  The same 20 (ok 30) people pking on the server for all eternity?  THAT'S BORING.

If you want new meat in the wildy, you're the ones who have to adjust.  The people who walk into it will just leave and you will be left with the same old circle jerk of 30 players.

Yep.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

But we had all this before?

I was all for 1ip very much, and why? because so many said if it was 1 ip they would pk!

So the server went one ip and they still didn't pk. The problem isn't 1 ip, 1 v 1 or anything else it's the difference between being good or bad, and I really don't know how to make that "fair".

There is way less multing logging on this server than you think, I have maybe 4 low lvl pkers yet people think everyone is me, when it's not it's friends on their own accounts...

If you're struggling to pk it's because you lack ability and lack friends, this is a multiplayer game, certainly if you want to go pk low lvls, pures etc at castle you will need friends. Friends aren't hard to make any team who's loosing is going to be willing to take anyone with them who wants to help.

You need to get out there pk, dies and make some friends and it will get easier and much more fun.

When I first joined it was server vs nyx, i got teamed everytime 100 v me, but in time I made friends etc, you just got to get out there and try.

Also there is nothing wrong with dying, the only way you don't die is if you don't pk.

Last edited by Nyx (14 Feb 2018 07:14)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

po0 Diddy Send PM

Eww Bald said:

Nyx said:

o0ps13 said:

Sums up well

I only pk with one dude 33s-80. We don't really like to team with people because the server's small, but you can roll with us for a while till you make friends. I hated multi at first too but eventually you adapt...I multi sometimes but am terrible at it. PM me your pker acct names if you want some help you bald bish

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

po0 Diddy said:

[

I only pk with one dude 33s-80. We don't really like to team with people because the server's small, but you can roll with us for a while till you make friends. I hated multi at first too but eventually you adapt...I multi sometimes but am terrible at it. PM me your pker acct names if you want some help you bald bish

Lol, ok I'll hit u up the next I have time to actually pk properly.  Thx for the offer, m8.

Last edited by Eww Bald (15 Feb 2018 00:58)