Sword in the stone gambling mini game.

Big load Send PM

Can you add a "sword in the stone" in edgeville with a "pull" option that costs 20k-100k a pull. After 1000 pulls someone wins a big prize.
Only 75% of the total coins will be awarded to the winner as a gold sink.

I think it would be a good option since there is a lot of rich stakers etc in edgeville just standing around making noobs jealous by showing off their party hats.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Sounds kind of fun tbh.

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

rofl awesome idea

do it

Turtles

Player avatar

Mod Rotta Send PM

But don't let it show how many pulls has occurred so no one ever knows when something is going to happen.
+1
(and when the 1000 pulls is done, make the puller actually die with skull so everyone can pick their items *evil laugh*)

Player avatar

gragd123 Send PM

I like it! What about this variation? Stone shows the number of pulls so far, but the number of pulls to win is randomized rather than being a fixed number. The higher the RNG required pull count for that particular prize, the better the prize. This would add a little more excitement and less potential for gaming the system.

Perhaps to keep the momentum going and incentivize players to buy pulls even right after someone just announced a win, there could be a secondary lottery aspect where each pull you buy (or first X number of pulls?) gets a lottery ticket to a lottery which is drawn concurrently when someone wins the main prize.

Last edited by gragd123 (11 Feb 2018 19:52)