Server Rollback

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

The server went down for an update, unfortunately, it was not a clean shutdown.  Therefore, we regret to inform everyone that we have had  rollback of a few hours.

We understand how frustrating this may be to everyone and apologize sincerely!

We will keep you updated as best we can.

Please do not rant over losing items or xp. We understand it happened to everyone.

n0m is working extremely hard to get everyone back to where they were before this happened!  PLEASE be patient and calm

Stay tuned for more info.

Thanks!
RSCR Staff

EDIT: Billy and nisti are restoring items for players who lost them in the rollback, please PM them here on forums. This applies to items gained skilling/killing monsters, NOT for items from staking. We will not be restoring items from staking/dueling/pking because that would result in duplications.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

I lost 24 party hats

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

knarfb Send PM

I made an account in this time I think.. do i no longer have an account? that is extremely lame.

!!!!!!!!!!

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

So you're not gonna set the server back to before the rollback?

Player avatar

I PureFist I Send PM

ok bye...

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Rollback means the server goes back to a former state.  Haven't you ever shopped at Walmart? tongue

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

n0m is working as hard as he can to get everyone right again!  Please be patient

Big load Send PM

I earned back the ammys I gave out to chooblets. Win win for me.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Hopefully it doesn't roll back too far, It would be nice to see some sort reparation to loyal players that stick this out. For instance if it rolls back 3 days perhaps triple xp for 3 days to help us recoup our loss of xp and items.

She called me a D Square so I gave her that D Long

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

AxisFreak said:

Hopefully it doesn't roll back too far, It would be nice to see some sort reparation to loyal players that stick this out. For instance if it rolls back 3 days perhaps triple xp for 3 days to help us recoup our loss of xp and items.

It was 3 days but triple xp sounds too OP

Player avatar

Alldaymj Send PM

Who cares about XP and items.... I got 50+ quest points... fml

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

I honestly don't mind this sort of thing.  Servers go down, it's a fact of life lol.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

S T R Godz Send PM

Thanks for the update Pepsi

Sincerely,
Coke

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

From N0m in disc:

f2bb8c5b23784314d7a61bc6b711ee93.png

That's 5:36pm central on 02/09/2018
That's the rollback date.

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

Alldaymj said:

Who cares about XP and items.... I got 50+ quest points... fml

RIP anyone who did undergroundpass this past week, and the stakers... oh god the stakers.

Player avatar

Lorantl Send PM

These things happen.  We are all in the same boat.

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Lmao how bout the people who fucking donated to have it go for nothing...

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

filozof Send PM

skillystr said:

surely people who donated and lost it due to the rollback will be given their rank if they contact staff with proof of payment..

Player avatar

fernung Send PM

filozof said:

skillystr said:

surely people who donated and lost it due to the rollback will be given their rank if they contact staff with proof of payment..

I am in this boat, which staff would I contact for this?

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi all, while the rollback was only a few hours, we are doing our best to mitigate the inconvenience. Anyone who has experience here as a player knows we will take care of you guys and look forward to announcing the restoration / compensation we have in store.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

• «
  • 1 (current)