Welcome our new mods! Feb 2018

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

We'd like to congratulate and extend a warm welcome to our newest moderators!

These players were chosen for their deep knowledge, helpfulness, and teamwork in all aspects of the game and community. Please welcome:

-Mod Anti, who is the player Antiman,
-Mod Cmann, who is the player Cmann,
-Mod Lucki, who is the player Jadyn,
-Mod Rotta, who is the player Semirotta.

Add their mod accounts in game! Modding can be tough and thankless so please be kind smile

We'd also like to extend a fond farewell to Mod Hadez and Mod Jebby. We thank them for their service.

"What if I want to be mod, am really qualified, posted an application, but still didn't get in?"

Some applicants were just too new to the server or didn't have a long enough history of helping players in their logs, or working with the community. So just because you didn't make mod doesn't mean you don't have a chance next time.

If you would like to be a moderator and haven't posted an application yet, please do so using the template provided. Moderators are responsible for helping new players, running events, answering player's questions, policing RSCR, deescalating and resovling player disputes.

The current staff list can be viewed here.

See you in-game,
RSCR Staff

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Gratz everyone!   

Sorry to see jebby go sad

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Rotta Send PM

Hello, hi and so long. I'm happy to be here and help even more! smile

Player avatar

Mod Anti Send PM

Banned

Thanks very much! Hope i can help anyway possible smile. Message me anytime needed smile

Player avatar

Zach Nocare Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Cmann a mod? Rofl!!

Player avatar

Mod Lucki Send PM

Banned

Hello!!! Thank you and please reach out with any questions! Happy to help.

Every adventure requires a first step..

Player avatar

Rex1005 Send PM

No more jebbys jail or banana runs on karminja sad

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

ok

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Cmann Send PM

Hello, any publicity is good publicity. Carry on, and have fun!

Player avatar

rscenvy Send PM

Not that i care either way but didnt one of the last group of mods leak rare counts and other info? So seems like giving second chances shouldn’t surprise you guys saying “how did cmann get mod”.

Gratz to the new mods

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

r1QlH4a.jpg

Turtles

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

grats btw you wonderful people!

Turtles

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

PS wheres coneys farewell

Turtles

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

I don't know any of these people personally but if Pluto didn't like someone, I'm suspect. hmm

P.S-. Have we reached the point yet where the mods actually outnumber the non-mods? XD

Last edited by Eww Bald (9 Feb 2018 18:11)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

greekgod Send PM

you didnt choose any forum moderators even though Semirotta has over 300 posts. mornings i wake up i see spam for random stuff on the forum a forum moderator may help?

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

As with any new staff member, accusations are thrown.  We all expect it, and deal with it appropriately.

As for posting clips of Cmann spouting out things no one should be saying... be sure you are 100% innocent of saying that type of thing, before complaining about anyone.

Accusations of scamming / stealing were disproved long ago from what the administrators have stated.

Attempting to bring Real Life into the game will not be tolerated.  No one knows him in Real Life, therefore has ZERO proof of knowledge of his use or non use of Drugs.

Cmann is now a member of staff, because he passed all of the administrators requirements.

This kind of ranting is completely immature and ridiculous, and will not be tolerated.  Unless you have concrete proof, just stop...Rumors, Lies and Opinions prove nothing

greekgod said:

you didnt choose any forum moderators even though Semirotta has over 300 posts. mornings i wake up i see spam for random stuff on the forum a forum moderator may help?

Spam Bots will never be gone.  However, the posts made by them are never left sit here.  Someone always deletes them, if not immediately, as soon as a staff member sees it.  No one can be on forums 24/7 for the sole purpose of deleting 1 - 5 Spam Bot posts per day.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

All of our staff has to undergo a "vetting" process before they even get a staff interview.
Logs are reviewed to make sure there is no foul play.
every.single.one.of.us

we are also held to a much higher standard as our logs are checked anytime anyone ingame says anything could be shady. (this keeps the staff we have as the best in the business).

Next i'm curious why the only screens you have are from an incident that was handled promptly and quickly, by, a vetted member of staff.

I feel when new mods are picked they always end up under fire, but this is borderline harassment.

as for the forum posts, if you see ads, or bs posts please feel free to contact staff ingame, or via forum private message smile

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Mod Savage Send PM

mod

Mod Pepsi said:

As with any new staff member, accusations are thrown.  We all expect it, and deal with it appropriately.

As for posting clips of Cmann spouting out things no one should be saying... be sure you are 100% innocent of saying that type of thing, before complaining about anyone.

Accusations of scamming / stealing were disproved long ago from what the administrators have stated.

Attempting to bring Real Life into the game will not be tolerated.  No one knows him in Real Life, therefore has ZERO proof of knowledge of his use or non use of Drugs.

Cmann is now a member of staff, because he passed all of the administrators requirements.

This kind of ranting is completely immature and ridiculous, and will not be tolerated.  Unless you have concrete proof, just stop...Rumors, Lies and Opinions prove nothing

greekgod said:

Spam Bots will never be gone.  However, the posts made by them are never left sit here.  Someone always deletes them, if not immediately, as soon as a staff member sees it.  No one can be on forums 24/7 for the sole purpose of deleting 1 - 5 Spam Bot posts per day.

Agreed, Also show me a pker that hasn't went a little too far with their raging. and might i point out at least he was using ::2.

He has always been a good guy. missguided at times by the people he chose to hang around with but in the last few months he has really showed a maturity beyond what has been his past. we as staff are not gonna judge a person soley on stupid and uncalled for moments in time its about how they have evolved. also cmann has been a discord mod for a while and has really seemed to take that burden on with no "abuse" or anything of that nature he has handled situations well and i really look forward to having him on staff

also i would like to congratulate the other new mods  i also look forward to working with all of you

lets not be so hostile guys we are onto a whole new level of rsc now with legends finished its time to  stop stressing on replication(since its 100% replicated) and time to start adding the revolution!

I hope all is ready and exited for whats to come!

Happy Scaping - Mod Savage

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 57#p81557/
Automated play is a bannable offense!
savage@rscrevolution.com    discord @Savage  in game Mod Savage

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM