1ip wildy rotation

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Do it and please noobs.

2 days 1 f2p and 1 p2p where it's only 1ip.

OR 2 SERVERS 1IP ON 1 AND MULTI ON THE OTHER WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. lmao

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (1 Feb 2018 07:04)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Sorry kizl we tried this, and tbh i never saw u in wild those weeks.

Let us who pk on a daily basis decide wildy rules

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

~Sincerely Nomads

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

ok lets apply some logic here..

pking isn't really "alive" if its 2 dudes on 10 accounts.
its fine to have alts parked in castle etc wherever I don't see a problem with that because yes to keep wildy alive you need to have other levels - lets say for instance your high level character(for instances flats) is holding hs/afk training in wildy/chilling at castle while you wait for someone your level to log on so you jump on your alt pk character (lower lvl char) when you see someone around that characters level hovering around castle or wherever - that completely promotes wildy health..

the issues comes into play when nerd no-lifers have 5 flats and attack someone who plays this game casually with 1 flats (making it 5v1 even though its just 2 players) - so lets eliminate that issue all together with a simple fix... 1 ip vs 1 ip really shouldn't be that hard - only people that would be arguing are the nerds with 5 flats trying to take out the guy with 1 flats

I personally know 3 people that have quit off this issue - 4 if you include me just sticking around on forums to see if someone uses some logic and does a fix to this huge issue in wildy.

Last edited by eclectic1 (2 Feb 2018 11:46)

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

eclectic1 said:

its fine to have alts parked in castle etc wherever I don't see a problem with that because yes to keep wildy alive you need to have other levels - lets say for instance your high level character(for instances flats) is holding hs/afk training in wildy/chilling at castle while you wait for someone your level to log on so you jump on your alt pk character (lower lvl char) when you see someone around that characters level hovering around castle or wherever - that completely promotes wildy health..

the issues comes into play when nerd no-lifers have 5 flats and attack someone who plays this game casually with 1 flats (making it 5v1 even though its just 2 players) - so lets eliminate that issue all together with a simple fix... 1 ip vs 1 ip really shouldn't be that hard - only people that would be arguing are the nerds with 5 flats trying to take out the guy with 1 flats

I personally know 3 people that have quit off this issue - 4 if you include me just sticking around on forums to see if someone uses some logic and does a fix to this huge issue in wildy.

ur so cute and new it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside reading this smile)) you really look like you know how to solve things! excellent smile!!

Turtles

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

o0ps13 said:

eclectic1 said:

ur so cute and new it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside reading this smile)) you really look like you know how to solve things! excellent smile!!

you really look like you got rejected from a harry potter hufflepuff fanclub
friendzone skill 118/99 irl so you troll here.

4 posts half of them trolling.
smh

Last edited by eclectic1 (2 Feb 2018 18:36)

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

eclectic1 said:

o0ps13 said:

eclectic1 said:

you really look like you got rejected from a harry potter hufflepuff fanclub
friendzone skill 118/99 irl so you troll here.

4 posts half of them trolling.
smh

shut up love

Turtles

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Funny cause I was active then. You fools making things up doesn't change anything or my post.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

Looks like these “true pkers” are all depressed and this guy doesn’t want to train himself in to a depression as well just to compete with a guy on 5 accounts.  that’s what’s really going on here- and the guy on 5 accounts understands his position to 1-ip the wildy more than anybody, but he just doesnt want to lose all his labor.

Real tough real tough... but in all honesty making it 1-ip would probably make the pking community a bit more diverse- less accounts but more individual players.  Then all the tears shed BY the pking community about their close-knittedness might dissappear.  But they aren’t willing to lose that aspect of their game.

Thanks for joining me and cheers keep that wildy fertile,
Buster aka Slim 5, gamer hydrology.

—————————-true community player

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Slim 5 said:

Looks like these “true pkers” are all depressed and this guy doesn’t want to train himself in to a depression as well just to compete with a guy on 5 accounts.  that’s what’s really going on here- and the guy on 5 accounts understands his position to 1-ip the wildy more than anybody, but he just doesnt want to lose all his labor.

Real tough real tough... but in all honesty making it 1-ip would probably make the pking community a bit more diverse- less accounts but more individual players.  Then all the tears shed BY the pking community about their close-knittedness might dissappear.  But they aren’t willing to lose that aspect of their game.

Thanks for joining me and cheers keep that wildy fertile,
Buster aka Slim 5, gamer psychology

—————————-true community leader

jake the snake ur a absolute fking idiot and u dont even pk u just sit in edge staking and trolling were u belong love

Turtles

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

o0ps13 said:

Jake the snake ur a absolute fking idiot and u dont even pk u just sit in edge staking and trolling were u belong love

Who jake and im a deadman i cant stake, and if im afking its in seers bank or lummy youve got the wrong guy pal

I forgive but i dont forget cheers,
Buster aka Slim 5

————————————-true community Sniper

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I'm not even saying everyday. Give a 1ip rotation so everyone gets a chance to pk how they want too.

~K!zL

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

KizL said:

I'm not even saying everyday. Give a 1ip rotation so everyone gets a chance to pk how they want too.

~K!zL

slight change in terminology
1ip vs 1ip

takes care of all issues.
cept the nerds will need tissues since they cant use 5 accounts against 1 guy

Player avatar

Chaotixx In Exile Send PM

Makes no difference to me, ive never noticed any drastic changes with or without 1 ip.

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

Chaotixx In Exile said:

Makes no difference to me, ive never noticed any drastic changes with or without 1 ip.

do itttttt

really lame running into the nolifer's that 5v1 in wildy

1 ip vs 1 ip (meaning 1 account vs 1 account from each ip)