'Server saving' update suggestion (important)

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Let me begin by stating a reminder; later this year (most likely sooner) OSRS will be released on a mobile platform.. Furthermore.. I continue with my suggestion(s)..

1. Slayer
    This will introduce a new life to Rscevolution. Better economy, more active players, making custom rewards in the same way development did the Christmas event with Skilling tokens. Do that with Slayer points.

2. Construction
   This is a stretch, but maybe not so much. It can be done. Ever played a spawn Mopar server? Same idea. It doesn't have to be the same as osrs. Just adding something fun and incorporating a creative aspect to a classic platform.

3. RuneCrafting
    This one is widely discussed in-game. Fairy self explaining. We want rc. Runes are easily manipulated also rc is just awesome..come on!

If you support anything in this compilation. Comment. Contact. We need updates if we want to stay alive.

Last edited by skillystr (6 Feb 2018 02:11)

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Nahhhh.  I don't like rs2.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

1. Slayer is confirmed and it's coming soon
2. Construction should be added to the game , but not as a skill , more like as gold sink .
3. Runecrafting , I would like to see this skill come into the game . I seen some players are against it since it would devalue some of the runes. The only runes that would lose on value would be air runes and fire runes , which is great imo for pkers . Just remove this this 2 rune drops from high lvl npcs and replace with some other drops .

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Why do any new skills always involve stealing the ones rs2 made, think of some new ones.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

TheWire said:

Why do any new skills always involve stealing the ones rs2 made, think of some new ones.

Since you seem to be the professional on this matter, come up with your skills and code them. smile

Lol...

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

TheWire said:

It's because they make the most sense and fit perfect in the game . If you come up with new useful skill ideas feel free to make a post about it .

[EDIT] also i like how pkers complain when skillers/pvmers post on pk posts that affect them in some way , but then downvote majority of skillers posts like you did smile

Last edited by pajser91 (6 Feb 2018 10:17)

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

TheWire said:

Well I threw this little list together thinking about a custom skill idea, but I'm no coder. Like semi said

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

pajser91 said:

1. Slayer is confirmed and it's coming soon
2. Construction should be added to the game , but not as a skill , more like as gold sink .
3. Runecrafting , I would like to see this skill come into the game . I seen some players are against it since it would devalue some of the runes. The only runes that would lose on value would be air runes and fire runes , which is great imo for pkers . Just remove this this 2 rune drops from high lvl npcs and replace with some other drops .

For some reason I didn't see the confirming thread on Slayer. But yeah I like my construction idea. Custom and creative.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I still disagree with the runecrafting, runes are easily obtained and easily bought from shops. Having runecrafting would basically take away the need for collecting or buying runes anymore

Lol...

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Semirotta said:

I still disagree with the runecrafting, runes are easily obtained and easily bought from shops. Having runecrafting would basically take away the need for collecting or buying runes anymore

This is where you wrong. The only runes that would be super ez to craft are air and fire. You get more runes from pvming still and profit way more. Just look up where the altars for crafting runes in osrs are and you will understand what i mean . You don't have run here or fairy rings . So its gonna take awhile to walk to entrana or karamja etc .

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

Runecrafting good idea

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

People would still buy runes if it was added it wouldn't hurt the game at all