Make draynor great again.

Player avatar

gojven Send PM

subscriber

I loved how you used to stake at draynor it was awesome.

Suggestion: Make it so you can only duel at draynor so people are being forced to stake there. yay.

Pros: dat nostalgic feeling you had when you did stake at old rsc

Con: People can't get killed for free tp to Lumb. (Don't think this was ever intended in the first place)

I understand this might be acknowledged as a troll suggestion but I still think its a fair idea big_smile

Last edited by gojven (8 Jan 2018 10:18)

Player avatar

i sing da da Send PM

I always loved being able to Duel anywhere though. Say you and some other guy/gal are training at the same place, and you want that place to your self. If he/she is willing to duel for the spot. You can either win or lose, and keep that spot to your self for a bit.

Dueling everywhere is what I loved. Edgeville has become Draynor. thats all.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Bring back draynor 2018

Best Ninja

Player avatar

HITMAN X Send PM

subscriber

The only reason draynor was popular, was for skillers/sellers/buyers being able to turn large amounts of goods into certs.  Now that’s no longer required the skilles/sellers head to the big market (pkers) to sell their goods and everyone else follows.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

But still, draynor is just a more pleasant place to be

Best Ninja

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

'Suggestion: Make it so you can only duel at draynor so people are being forced to stake there. yay.'

No to this, only because people duel for fun anywhere, that is one of the charming things about RSC, big downside of RS2 was the duel arena forcing players to only duel there.

Adding to Draynor though, I'd be +1 for that. Maybe move the Lumbridge Auction house to Draynor in it's own little building, since there is free teleport to edge where there is an AH already. Maybe make a dungeon for noobs to train in with stuff similar to Varrock sewers. Honestly though, I do not see Draynor ever becoming popular for anyone other than newer players because most high-end players are in edge for wilderness teleports, pking, dueling and the edge dungeon for afk training.

batshoes Send PM

This is a big part of what killed rs2 for me. the duel arena.
Duelling and staking is fun. Don't limit it to one spot.

Player avatar

Z Han Solo Send PM

I left a suggestion in Mod Ultras thread on a lotto chest that could help attract people back to Draynor. I will copy past it here too. It kinda ties a few ideas other people have together.

Z Han Solo said:

Could be a good Idea, put it in Draynor, someone was remarking about how they would like to see Draynor get busy again. I agree with this, Draynor was where I hung out a bunch merching. It has nostalgic value  to me. Would be cool to think of ways to attract people to it.

There are a few ideas on the forums that we could work into this.

1) locate this lotto chest in Draynor

2) create a skillers dungeon entrance in Draynor to bring some traffic to the place. 1500 TS seems about right. This is TNT'S Idea

3) move the AH from Lumby to Draynor, it is way too cramped in Lumby any way. We can just use the free port to edge to get to an AH.

4) add more certs as drops in game, like crafting things like bow strings/flax, high end logs, buckets of sand/soda ash white berries/Snape grass and so on to high end mobs and add ALL cert exchange NPCs to Draynor.

Can think of more things to add to boost the population of Draynor.

Not trying to hijack your thread yikes, the chest is a good idea Ultra.

Last edited by Z Han Solo (20 Jan 2018 20:21)

Player avatar

Mod Jebby Send PM

Ill bare this in mind and host some duel events in Draynor near the market where we used to Duel back in the day.

does that sound like a good compromise?

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/357kegw.jpg[/img]
- Jebby, Juzza, xox, Dragons Fury, exe - http://www.rscrevolution.com/ -
"errare humanum est, sed in errare perseverare diabolicum"

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Better yet host some events in lumby.  Before dray was a hotspot, it was lumby. smile. I remember being a noob staker and getting pissed at hiders, deffers, wines.  Lol, good times!

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".