WE NEED TO START MAKING MORE VIDEOS. 'Tis the season to be jolly ok?

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

If we make videos of us being us and post em up on the internet more people will download the game.  For sure.  I dont have an android phone even but I'm thinking about buying one just to play RSCrev when I'm at work.  I love it, baby.  I think this town's about to get lit up if we all pitch in a little lovin' and make some videa's, so who's with me- I have a terrible setup right now but I'm trying my best alright?  Woohoo let's go

Last edited by Slim 5 (6 Jan 2018 03:31)

Player avatar

Mod Jebby Send PM

haha, Glad you are enjoying the game and server. smile

Hope you stick around and keep playing and connecting with the community.

On behalf of the RSCR staff thank you for taking the time to make a video on how much you enjoy our server.

Good luck and I will see you around in game.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/357kegw.jpg[/img]
- Jebby, Juzza, xox, Dragons Fury, exe - http://www.rscrevolution.com/ -
"errare humanum est, sed in errare perseverare diabolicum"

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

LoL. Nice video and you're absolutely right... We need more people like you to make these videos and get the Rscrevolution name out there! I know thousands would be interested, they just dont know it exists yet.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MHnkLqY.png[/img]

Player avatar

Pr Send PM

Noice. Enjoyed the vid. 10/10 content.

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

So far my experience here has been nothing but ingame mutes and discord bans.  Look how happy i once was...  now i have timmons disease

Edit; no if im being completely honest ive had a great time everybody that plays revolution has a huge sock and we all get along just fine and love eachother.  The staff has tiny wieners- if you think about it, the ratio of moderators to players is so out of whack in Revolution.

Last edited by Slim 5 (3 Feb 2018 13:49)

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Slim 5 said:

So far my experience here has been nothing but ingame mutes and discord bans.

That is because you have been acting like an idiot most of the time. Stop crying and grow yourself a pair of balls, take your punishment for the actions and be gone with it.

Lol...

Player avatar

Heir Send PM

Semirotta said:

Slim 5 said:

That is because you have been acting like an idiot most of the time. Stop crying and grow yourself a pair of balls, take your punishment for the actions and be gone with it.

No need to be insulting, he's trying to do some positive things.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Heir said:

Semirotta said:

Slim 5 said:

No need to be insulting, he's trying to do some positive things.

You really think hes "trying to do positive things" with all his whining and flaming around the forums for something he had caused on himself on purpose?
Come on.

Last edited by Semirotta (3 Feb 2018 19:06)

Lol...

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

I was banned on discord and humiliated in front of all my friends.  Thanks semirotta i know you’re only trying to help me bro.  But im enlisting in the military this week because this was a lot for me to handle man...  female moderators... something about me just wants to have sex with them and since they’re all 2d titties i get frustrated and act out.  Im hoping the air force will discipline me as well as provide me purpose... cheers everyone.