Legends quest release

• 4 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Alikben1 said:

AxisFreak said:

Normally I don't have any issues so I rarely post on the forums. I think this update is completely unnecessary. Why are we changing things that are already fine? Whatever happened to "If its not broke, don't fix it". This is a prime example of over complication. There was no need to change the requirements for the Dragon Square Shield. This is unfair to players who already put in the time, effort and gold to get this item.  I love this server and love the people that come with it. It sucks to  return to the server after a month break just to realize that I've pretty much had privileges revoked for no reason. I'm tired of  putting in hours and hours of time just to have everything I've been working towards changed a week down the road to cater to a select few. Pick standards and stick to them. Constant change of requirements is unfair to players who have already committed to your server.

Well, because it was broken. Everyone knew that Legends quest is coming and therefore there will be the changes regarding the dsquare shield/legends guild/legends cape. Most of you should know that the way of rscrevolution classic wasnt always easy and you had to work for the things you wanted.  Besides, Rscr have created you an easier way, to purchase the rights.

The problem is working towards things that we want only to have reqs changed  once we finally get there. When and where do we draw the line?  Im sure if they raised the stat reqs for r2hs or rune plates the pvp community would be in an uproar. Had the pvp community been upset by this, they would have catered and reversed post haste. Just my personal opinion.

She called me a D Square so I gave her that D Long

• 4 (current)
  • »