Troll Accounts

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

There's people on here who make new accounts to troll, it gets banned they make another and repeat......

Surely it would make more sense to start temp banning all their accounts for people who repeatedly do this?

This demon12 guy has made many many accounts just to troll, yet his main remains able to play, why?

Making a new account to rule break shouldn't give your main immunity.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

The player in question's main character is already in jail currently. We will not tolerate chars made to troll.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

demon12 Send PM

subscriber

Shouldn't tolerate NYX trolling on endless characters regardless of the usernames he creates if you think this deliquent is innocent you make me laugh this will be my only reply to this cry baby princess thread im not going back n forth with this child you let ruin your server with severe multi logging in wilderness he is prime example of why your server is lacking in population and wild is dead  you dont have to like my comment  which you wont but its the truth fix your wildy and jackasses like this who play the victim card constantly the only reason he posted this was to get a reaction  also dissapointed you dont answer an honest PM unrelated to this versus replying to this gander

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

I've got to agree on the wilderness point. Most of us have lives and work, we play here for the nostalgia - why isn't it considered an edge that a player uses 3-5 characters at once in wildy to pk people with 1 account? #NoLifeAdvantage

this does not promote wildy health it hinders it 100% just for a higher player count when you type ::online it feels like.

should have 1 wildy ip online at a time.. period.. most of us play recreationally - and I'm sure plenty have came and went because of this issue.

Last edited by eclectic1 (31 Jan 2018 12:31)

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

demon12 said:

Shouldn't tolerate NYX trolling on endless characters

I only use accounts to play, I have no troll accounts, no one including me mind's you shit talking in wild etc, but you just make accounts to troll people? Grow up. Come PK, play the game have fun, what fun is creating 100 accounts just to troll people?

Killing you in the wilderness isn't trolling....

As for multi Ip, you seem to die most often at the fort, the only place you go...the fort is 1 ip.

Last edited by nyx3 (31 Jan 2018 13:39)

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

eclectic1 said:

I've got to agree on the wilderness point. Most of us have lives and work, we play here for the nostalgia - why isn't it considered an edge that a player uses 3-5 characters at once in wildy to pk people with 1 account? #NoLifeAdvantage

this does not promote wildy health it hinders it 100% just for a higher player count when you type ::online it feels like.

should have 1 wildy ip online at a time.. period.. most of us play recreationally - and I'm sure plenty have came and went because of this issue.

Hi, we did try this, I was one of the most in favour of it, but it simply didn't work.

Teams just became too strong.

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

nyx3 said:

eclectic1 said:

Hi, we did try this, I was one of the most in favour of it, but it simply didn't work.

how can teams be too strong?... the only place they hang out is at fort... lol
venture around wildy for hours before finding anyone then that person logs on with 4 accts and 5v1's
not enjoyable at all.. wildy is not being done right at all and you guys completely made it worse by allowing 5 accounts on 1 ip in wildy thats completely flawed logic in terms of making it enjoyable for the AVERAGE player - the only time it balances is for the no lifers cuz they have a team of accounts to fight against an entire team of players lmao (pathetic no lifers lol)

and back in the day RSC had clans.. teams are pretty much an equivalent of that, now there's both people 5v1 with 1 ip and teams.. how did adding it fix anything for the average player?

guess its time to stop living for the nostalgia rsc will never be what it was shts just not run right..

laggy server, powertripin' mods, and a cancerous wildy..

RIP RSC

-later all been fun for the 3 weeks I was here except for running into the no life nerds.
(incomin troll comments - cuz this server is full of them as well)

PS: Thanks for trying to resurrect an era from my childhood billy, Was still enjoyable for a bit.

Last edited by eclectic1 (31 Jan 2018 17:00)

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

What does 1 ip wild have to do with you making 100 odd troll accounts with peoples names and being abusive?

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

nyx3 said:

What does 1 ip wild have to do with you making 100 odd troll accounts with peoples names and being abusive?

what are you talkin about ? I had 5 accounts and 1 flats. Get your facts right before coming at me.

scroll up the person you have beef with has already responded to your sensitive post

and what about my post were you not able to follow along with pretty straightforward - (not difficult to comprehend) about how the average player that isn't no life-ing this server for years is affected and can not possibly enjoy wildy much

nyx3 said:

eclectic1 said:

Don't try and play dumb rofl, You literally just stated you were all for 1 ip wildy like 2 posts ago o0o0o0o

I'm done talkin' tho
you're one of the reasons wildy was 0 fun which was honestly the only reason I was even curious to play this server. (you 5v1 people with 1 ip)

take care not gonna bother responding anymore nothing constructive will come about it seems

Last edited by eclectic1 (31 Jan 2018 19:01)

Player avatar

00ps13 Send PM

eclectic1 said:

nyx3 said:

eclectic1 said:

how can teams be too strong?... the only place they hang out is at fort... lol
venture around wildy for hours before finding anyone then that person logs on with 4 accts and 5v1's
not enjoyable at all.. wildy is not being done right at all and you guys completely made it worse by allowing 5 accounts on 1 ip in wildy thats completely flawed logic in terms of making it enjoyable for the AVERAGE player - the only time it balances is for the no lifers cuz they have a team of accounts to fight against an entire team of players lmao (pathetic no lifers lol)

and back in the day RSC had clans.. teams are pretty much an equivalent of that, now there's both people 5v1 with 1 ip and teams.. how did adding it fix anything for the average player?

guess its time to stop living for the nostalgia rsc will never be what it was shts just not run right..

laggy server, powertripin' mods, and a cancerous wildy..

RIP RSC

-later all been fun for the 3 weeks I was here except for running into the no life nerds.
(incomin troll comments - cuz this server is full of them as well)

PS: Thanks for trying to resurrect an era from my childhood billy, Was still enjoyable for a bit.

lolololololololol cute raging new noob. you will not be missed

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Eclectic, we tried just about every solution for multi in wild, and the community very clearly did not want those limits. Currently the only area in wilderness where we are enforcing a 1IP limit is the Team Fort designed for clans to battle over, you can be banned for multiing there.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Just because the "community" wanted multis in wildy doesn't mean it's good for the growth and longevity of your server.  Who's the boss here, anyway?

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

Just because the "community" wanted multis in wildy doesn't mean it's good for the growth and longevity of your server.  Who's the boss here, anyway?

lol

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

If it would be so popular why is the 1 v 1 area so dead? there you would have no issue with multi at all.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Eww Bald said:

SAID THIS FOR YEARS. big_smile

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook