Selling Plat and Gold Subs!

Player avatar

Nella Send PM

Hey, what up guys. New here. Started a couple days ago.

Have some extra cash, and what's not better to donating to the beautiful people that created RSC Revolution.

So I was going thru some of the older posts, and noticed this isn't a bad thing. It's actually encouraged. It helps out RSCR and helps out players in-game.

To be honest, I have no idea what these go for.
If ya'll could give me some pointers and how much these usually go for, that would be awesome.

If you're interested, send me a PM, so we can work out a deal! THX!

Last edited by Nella (22 Jan 2018 07:45)

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Sub prices change a lot, basically player can put any kind of price they want but normally a sub set goes from 1.5 to 2.2m even. In AH they are almost always overpriced. I think I've paid most 1.7m or 1.8m for sub set which I believe is pretty "normal" price. But like I said, prices change.
If I'd got the gp, I would buy one set straight but unfortunately no enough gp at this moment smile If you'll hold on to one, I can PM you when I get enough money to get one set.

EDIT:
Overall if you need price check, I would recommend looking through AH (market in Edge and Lumb). These usualyl provide some kind of estimate on the prices but are also many times higher than normal, but people still buy/sell through it.

Last edited by Semirotta (22 Jan 2018 10:39)

Lol...

Player avatar

Nella Send PM

Semirotta said:

Sub prices change a lot, basically player can put any kind of price they want but normally a sub set goes from 1.5 to 2.2m even. In AH they are almost always overpriced. I think I've paid most 1.7m or 1.8m for sub set which I believe is pretty "normal" price. But like I said, prices change.
If I'd got the gp, I would buy one set straight but unfortunately no enough gp at this moment smile If you'll hold on to one, I can PM you when I get enough money to get one set.

EDIT:
Overall if you need price check, I would recommend looking through AH (market in Edge and Lumb). These usualyl provide some kind of estimate on the prices but are also many times higher than normal, but people still buy/sell through it.

Good to know. I will be keeping my eye out on people selling them in Edge and in AH.
Let me know when you want a set, I’m the man for you!