Anonymous FFA no loot despawn event + Green PHAT

Player avatar

Mr T Send PM

subscriber

Instead of FFA do teams with random team selection?

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Well, the event did not go as planned, unfortunately since there were no teams on dev server, i've overlooked the fact, that teams will have colored map icons. Also I did a typo in anonymous area bounds and had to fill one edge of the arena with trees, which gave a reference point for teamers to meet.

I am very sorry that I promised a completely anonymous event and did not deliver, but I promise an improved version for next week with all of the current mistakes fixed and lessons learned.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

#BanEmpireFromNextPVPEvent

Lol...

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

It's all good bro, there is tons of shit to take into consideration in trying to make this work as intended, it's almost guaranteed that something will be overlooked to screw it up the first time. I definitely liked the idea; I was gonna hop on and participate but I ended up busy today and forgot all about it.

In response to Mr T. Yeah, a solution to camping would be really nice. Perhaps some type of reward (food supplies etc.) when you kill somebody.....and possibly even temporary invincibility where you can't be attacked for X amount of time...although all of this would need to be finely balanced.

These types of events really do take a lot more thinking and groundwork than one might expect. It's worth the time though to get some really cool new and unique ideas going.

Player avatar

Stonedmonkey Send PM

subscriber

sadly people were teaming anyway, kinda stupid if u ask me, why would u participate in an event when ur just gonna break the point of it?
hope nextone goes better and gj anyway mod i understand its alot of work.

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

Synbios said:

It's all good bro, there is tons of shit to take into consideration in trying to make this work as intended, it's almost guaranteed that something will be overlooked to screw it up the first time. I definitely liked the idea; I was gonna hop on and participate but I ended up busy today and forgot all about it.

In response to Mr T. Yeah, a solution to camping would be really nice. Perhaps some type of reward (food supplies etc.) when you kill somebody.....and possibly even temporary invincibility where you can't be attacked for X amount of time...although all of this would need to be finely balanced.

These types of events really do take a lot more thinking and groundwork than one might expect. It's worth the time though to get some really cool new and unique ideas going.

+20 prayer bonus would work maby? and Lol I find it kinda funny u let empire help u with rules, and then u let empire win.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Lol read this earlier and was like still so easy to team.  Lmao

Noobs never had a chance.

Voice Chat will destroy you every time.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

Well Kev the guy who kleio asked about how people could cheat on this event ended up cheating in said event, but I mean as soon as I read it i was thinking about this pretty obvious tbh? I just figured he would have had a way to deal with it, they didn't even hide levels so you still knew partially who you were casting and attacking.

Player avatar

Mod Ultra Send PM

the concept was definitely awesome, pretty cool event in my opinion , just needs some minor tweaks. next one will be flawless  i'm sure big_smile

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Today I will update the client to :
- Hide combat levels;
- Fix the showing of team icon;
- I like the idea of if you get a kill you may get some kind of reward for staying active in the fight;
- Disable spectators from seeing names when being outside the event fence;
- Do some adjustments to how the command to enter the event works.

I think we can iron out the event to be pretty fun.

This is how the start of the event looked:
WCCNqBf.png

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Semirotta said:

Lol...

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Remove compass from map
Random teleport ppl who have not been in combat for 10 seks

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

I won't be joining, I'd rather have a high level reward oppurtunity for all players as well cause it's always the same shit with these flats "ffas".

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

Remove compass from map

+1

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

B0N3S Send PM

subscriber

Alikben1 said:

Stolt Archer said:

Remove compass from map

+1

make spectators invisible