Anonymous FFA no loot despawn event + Green PHAT

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

The event is a free for all fight event that will be completely anonymous, there will be no way to distinguish each other in game. But there is a another kicker, in the event area ground items will never disappear, so whoever is the last man standing will get a bank chest spawned in the event arena and will be able to pick up all the sweet loot dropped by players. That means quite a few rune sets in the end and you'll be able to focus on getting those noobs annihilated during the fight! How many sets exactly? Impossible to say, but there will be loads, because no one will be allowed into the event without a full rune gear! But wait, there is more! At the beginning of the event a staff member will drop a green party hat on the ground up for grabs! So in the end, the last man standing gets guaranteed probably largest haul of rune sets in RSCR history and a green party hat!

How are we ensuring player anonymity?

- There will be no player names drawn, everyone will be called "Anonymous";
- When you right click on player you'll only have an option to attack, no trades, duels or following possible;
- Party system will be not functional in event area;
- Players in your friends list won't be drawn as green dots on the map;
- Event participants won't be able to use regular, global and PK'ing chat during the fight;
- Shooting projectiles won't say your name to the player;
- Mini map compass deactivated;
- When moderator will hit the command to close entry to the event and start fighting, player locations in the event area will get shuffled around.

Requirements

Equipment wielded to enter the event:
- Rune large helmet;
- Rune Plate or a chain;
- Rune legs or shirt;
- Rune 2-handed, long sword or battle axe;
- No P2P items equipped;

Inventory:
- No P2P items;
- No body and nature runes;

Combat level:
- Combat level of 80 or higher;

All checks requirement checks will be performed automatically when you'll be teleporting to the event area with a special command when event is opened;

Restrictions

The event is restricted to one character per IP.
No logging out allowed when the fight starts, if you logout, you will drop all your equipment and contents of your inventory.

When?

This friday!
bla_1516392000.png

Thanks to Maddog for suggesting the no loot despawn idea and @Kev and @Bubbles from Discord for explaining how they may cheat. And everyone who helped me test anonimyzation yesterday night! If you have any ideas on how to make the event even better feel free to reach me on Discord, I'm open to any sweet ideas! Please share the event with your friends, it should be a cool new experience and we may do this more often if its a success.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Fight will debut our new arena.
Current arenas were bilaterally symmetrical for team vs team fights.

The Octagon is designed radially for FFA, king of the hill, or 4-team fights.

d98c1dce0cc7b09714929c391d9705ec.gif
fd0935b8bd8cca0d5d15d47cfafb9fe7.png

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

This is going to be awesome big_smile
Great Work Kleio & Billy!!!!

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Haha sick! This will be so much fun big_smile

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Sweet! Hopefully I won't be working that time smile
I hope the event is limited to one character per IP?

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Oh my... big_smile
I wish I was better at pvp in this game, would join straight away. Have fun peepols! Enjoy your phat who ever wins it that day smile

P.S
Nice looking area made for it! GJ!

Last edited by Semirotta (18 Jan 2018 09:09)

Lol...

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Alikben1 said:

Sweet! Hopefully I won't be working that time smile
I hope the event is limited to one character per IP?

Yes, forgot to mention that smile

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Veeeery cool idea.

Is this one join per event or can you come back when you die ?
If you can join only once what will guarantee ppl attacking each other ?

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

gojven Send PM

subscriber

Very cool Idea . Will not work. People will use voip and teamers will get the win

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

gojven said:

Very cool Idea . Will not work. People will use voip and teamers will get the win

Hello, yes people will use voip, but we are doing everything in our power to make it VERY confusing to even try teaming, as you can see we did quite a few changes and we are hoping for a successful event, we'll see how it goes smile

Player avatar

Greenkyng Send PM

subscriber

@kev explained how to cheat..... LMFAO

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Greenkyng said:

@kev explained how to cheat..... LMFAO

Yes, his he shared his "what if he would like to alch the party hat on pickup?". I just don't think that way, could have overlooked that level of trolling... smile)

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Quick question; what you disconnect because of an connection issue? sometimes that happens, especially if playing on phone.

Lol...

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

" At the beginning of the event a staff member will drop a purple party hat on the ground up for grabs! So in the end, the last man standing gets guaranteed probably largest haul of rune sets in RSCR history and a green party hat!' so are we winning a green and a purple phat?

Last edited by ConeyMontana (18 Jan 2018 17:10)

#1 MINER

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Semirotta said:

Quick question; what you disconnect because of an connection issue? sometimes that happens, especially if playing on phone.

Unfortunately you will be kicked from event.

ConeyMontana said:

" At the beginning of the event a staff member will drop a purple party hat on the ground up for grabs! So in the end, the last man standing gets guaranteed probably largest haul of rune sets in RSCR history and a green party hat!' so are we winning a green and a purple phat?

Green party hat, edited the post wink

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

Why minimum level of 80? thats racist!

Every like saves a kid in africa-
https://www.facebook.com/Xerathonscript/

Player avatar

Mod Ultra Send PM

Sounds amazing! Cant wait to see how it turns out big_smile green phat!!! yikes

Player avatar

doser Send PM

subscriber

il be at work but gl to all

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

molder said:

Why minimum level of 80? thats racist!

Very likely that you wont have a chance to win the event at that level.Otherwise event would be flooded by low levels wasting everyones time.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Mr T Send PM

subscriber

Couple things:
-I think you should make combat levels all the same for the sake of anonymity
-People can just talk on voice and collaborate with each other that way to find out if they're attacking one of their teammates or not.  I don't really know a way to solve this one, but it's going to be a problem for this event.
-Perhaps there should be some type of incentive to attack other ppl rather than using the strategy of sitting in a corner waiting til most ppl have died already.  Like .... lowered weapon power for every minute you've stayed out of combat