Legends quest release

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Legends Quest Release

We are happy to announce that Legends quest is now available for completion, now is your chance to become a true RSCR Legend!

Legends quild now will require completion of the quest to enter it.
We have listened to your feedback and we are once again allowing players with 1400+ skill total into the legends quild and allowing them to wear the Cape of Legends.

Dragon Square Shield now will require the completion, if you don't want to or are unable to do the quest because of the specific character build you're going for, you can buy the rights to wear the shield from Mad Zenok. 61 combat level characters are temporarely exluded from this requirement until February 16th, after it they will have to have the quest completed too.

Any Dragon Square Shields, Quest capes will be unequipped when you login and placed in your bank account.

These are the recent adjustments to the server in case you missed them from our Update Log:

- Decreased elemental rune respawn time in Mage Bank rune store from 6 seconds to half a second, death and chaos runes respawn in 3 seconds;
- Manta rays now heal 22HP;
- Torstol herb identify requirement decreased from 78 to 76;
- Increased minimum donation for lottery starting to 400k;
- Disabled getting experience while dueling;
- Adjusted Survival Event timer, now you can join even last second before event;
- Using Bloody Axe of Zamorak now won't spawn Imp in Survival Event area;
- Fixed typos in Hotspot information;
- Disabled ability to teleport out of Fishing Trawler minigame;
- Added a check question for using subscription card on another player, if you actually want to give him a free subscription;
- Jatix in Taverley now accepts any potions you don't need and gives empty vials back to you. He accepts noted vials too;
- Woodcutting bug that made the trees respawn quicker when more people chop it has been resolved;

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Booo!!!
I liked the 1400 total requirement more :'D

Lol...

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

This is an incredibly stupid update that completely screws over anyone who put in time and effort into 1400 skill total. Entrance requirements should be either legends quest completion or 1400 skill total.

Player avatar

Joeyblue Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Rappsfan said:

This is an incredibly stupid update that completely screws over anyone who put in time and effort into 1400 skill total. Entrance requirements should be either legends quest completion or 1400 skill total.

+1 I agree

Player avatar

Joeyblue Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Where is the guide????

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Rappsfan said:

agreed thats why i stop putting in time and effort in this server waste of life honestly.... when the grandfather effect is not used the current ppl should be greenlighted on quest list if they so choose to do the quest then they can or offer a 1mil to 5mil exemption fee for current 1400 players.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Rappsfan said:

I got 1400 for legends cape, absolutely no other reason

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Quests & requirements are dumb.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Rappsfan said:

How about consulting your players about changes like this?

Last edited by Stolt Archer (17 Jan 2018 17:02)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Sounds good, will be finishing it tonight

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Gabe208 Send PM

subscriber

so anyone who spent time to get 1400 skill total just got shit on. i thought this server was good and they dont even warn us that this is about to happen before it happens. makes sense this happens when the mods and admins dont actually play.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

We are hearing your feedback and I will put back the 1400 skill total requirement for Cape of Legends and Legends guild tonight.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I really think it should be either one; All quests or 1400 total. You should be able to choose either one because not everyone likes the quests.
Personally I rushed to 1400 total and it was a bit annoying to hear it's gonna change like this.

Lol...

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Everyone had access to Legends with 1400 skill total before the quest was available.  Now that it is available, you need to complete it.  It's really not a difficult quest.  It just takes a bit of time.

A lot of time and hard work was put into developing this quest.  I was glad to see the final product.

In my opinion, yelling and raging is not the way to go about asking for things.   The admins and Devs work hard, for little to no appreciation.  Telling them that everything they do is stupid and ruins the server is NOT the way to go.   Most people here are adults, and should calmly post your concerns and wishes to them. 

As for my personal opinion on Legends Requirements ( not coming from a staff point of view )...  I feel  ( since I am from original RSC ) that you should have to complete all Quests to enter.    But, in the same respect, I understand and would for sure be open to allowing 1400 skill Totalers keep their access, as a sort of Grandfather'd in type of thing.   BUT, if this is done... I would suggest something like a secret door somewhere in Legends Basement that only those who have completed the quest can enter..  allow them access to some type of bonus area.

Last edited by Pepsi (17 Jan 2018 19:23)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Mod Cola said:

Everyone had access to Legends with 1400 skill total before the quest was available.  Now that it is available, you need to complete it.  It's really not a difficult quest.  It just takes a bit of time.

A lot of time and hard work was put into developing this quest.  I was glad to see the final product.

In my opinion, yelling and raging is not the way to go about asking for things.   The admins and Devs work hard, for little to no appreciation.  Telling them that everything they do is stupid and ruins the server is NOT the way to go.   Most people here are adults, and should calmly post your concerns and wishes to them. 

As for my personal opinion on Legends Requirements ( not coming from a staff point of view )...  I feel  ( since I am from original RSC ) that you should have to complete all Quests to enter.    But, in the same respect, I understand and would for sure be open to allowing 1400 skill Totalers keep their access, as a sort of Grandfather'd in type of thing.   BUT, if this is done... I would suggest something like a secret door somewhere in Legends Basement that only those who have completed the quest can enter..  allow them access to some type of bonus area.

I've personally done legends quest on classic 3 times and twice on rs2. It's extremely tedious and annoying. Honestly not happy that all my accounts cant use iban anymore because of this dumb quest.

Player avatar

Rex1005 Send PM

Awsome work on legends quest going to start it now. Thatll give major braging rights too quest cape and d sq sheild now.

Only bad thing is woodcutting is forever ruined for me now. Its where i met most of my in game friends and it sadens me too see seers die.

Legends quest here i come!! big_smile

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

GLeU said:

I've personally done legends quest on classic 3 times and twice on rs2. It's extremely tedious and annoying. Honestly not happy that all my accounts cant use iban anymore because of this dumb quest.

Not having Legends done does not stop you from using Iban.

On RSC you had to walk back to charge it....

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Legends guild 1400 farming worse god damn update (green drags in close second) this server ever saw. Look at all these people rofl. Getting 1400 is so fucking easy it literally takes a week if that even I managed to do it ffs, making legends custom area in first place removed insane amounts of traffic from wilderness, it's flooded the economy with shit, d bones worth next to nothing now. Just fucking delete all the NPCs from there already, idgaf what anyone says it was a bad update from the start and I'm ready for a argument if any1 disagrees

GJ to the dev's for finishing all the quests

Last edited by o0ps13 (17 Jan 2018 20:11)

Turtles

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Dbones worth nothing? They still go 4-5k ea.

Lol...

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

so it means that my op hybrid wont get access to legends guild nemore? I hate questing sad

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

• «
  • 1 (current)