Iron Man Questions

Player avatar

Rscfun4max Send PM

Hello all, I’m new here and considering creating an ironman. A few questions:
1. I presume the partner quests like Shield of Arrav and Hero’s  are still completable? I.e. Like in OSRS, using the item on the iron player will deposit it in his inventory? I don’t want to play ironman if I can’t complete the quests

2. Are ironmen able to participate in the new team feature that was released?

I am impressed by this server. I’m still considering whether to join this server as an ironman or play official RS Classic.

Oh, and a bonus question:

3. Are the staff planning to add Legend’s Quest? And if so, is there a timetable?

Thanks,
Max

Player avatar

ultimatederp Send PM

subscriber

Yes no yes

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Fun fact; Official RS Classic from Fagex... I mean rscrevolution page is full of bots. Nobody plays there legit anymore because the mods barely look after it. Don't go there, rather stay here and make this server grow more.
But like Ultimate has answered above, 1. Yes, 2. No and 3. Yes. The legends quest is definitely on the way, right now you can still wear dragon sq without any quest, legends cape after you just reach 1400 skill total but after the quest is fixed (or added) you got to finish all quests in order to enter legends guild and most likely then you'll get access to the Dragon sq aswell.

Lol...