New Player!

Player avatar

Supatony Send PM

Hi Everybody,

I used to play a bunch of rscrevolution back in 2001. I was quite addicted to it, until Diablo 2: LoD took over my life, followed by Ragnarok Online. I still played a bit, until young naive me got scammed out of most of my belongings, which caused me to quit.

A few years back I decided to play again, but I didn't like the new rscrevolution. I guess it's called OSRS now? RS3 wasn't much better. It wasn't the same Classic that I knew.

I have been looking for a new, very casual, MMO to play. I noticed that OSRS/R3 was going mobile, so I tried picking it up again. It would of been perfect! I would of been able to play in between matches of Overwatch.. sneak in a few interactions while at work... but still, neither OSRS nor R3 gameplay didn't stick to me. It wasn't Classic.

While browsing around yesterday, I found RSCRevolution. It met both my criterias: Cross play between mobile/desktop friendly, classic rscrevolution. I plan to play extremely casually, as mentioned before, between Overwatch rounds and at work.. but I am excited to start playing again!

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

welcome aboard!!
Diablo 2 FTW! I'm a huge Diablo fan, always been. I hope Blizzard is really making the re-worked version of Diablo 2 as there has been rumor about. If you happen to play Diablo 3 in EU realms, I am more than happy to play with you! smile

Trust me, this is definitely one of the best classic servers you can find. No useless poop around, no OP weapons or armors, active helpful and friendly staff members and the community is quite nice for most of the part aswell. Just basic classic gameplay with some extras which only make the gameplay more decent and favorable.

If you'll need help to get started, don't hesitate to PM me my ign is Semirotta

P.S
You chose a good time to start here, there will be an Christmas event soon smile (read more in the News)

Last edited by Semirotta (21 Dec 2017 17:43)

Lol...

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

You’ll start off casually but you’re gonna end up addicted before you know it smile welcome to the server!!

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I like og rscrevolution and Overwatch too! Welcome!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol