Backpack

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Could there be made a backpack?

Would provide two lines of inventory space below the normal inventory as bonus (10 extra slots) and would take the Cape slot to wear it.
Perhaps a rare drop or purchaseable from NPC somewhere, or reward from quest even.

Just a thought, it would be useful especially for skillers to carry more materials around.

Discuss.

Last edited by Semirotta (11 Dec 2017 21:53)

Lol...

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Brought this up 2 years went no where

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

Real skillers like to grind they should give half back pack space make maxing less easy

Player avatar

Ibcrootbeer Send PM

There is a backpack in game, scroll over the image of a backpack to see it's inventory. There are 30 total slots.

Trump is the bestest president ever, happy 2018th birthday USA, if you dont like it get out of the US and move to
California

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

30 slots is a perfect amount . Keep in mind rscr has a uniqe equipment tab , which provides u few extra slots in ur inventory . But  i would like to see more noted drops , like herbs and some 2nds .

Player avatar

gojven Send PM

subscriber

Lol I really loved this idea. Maybe make a few of them with different item spots. like small medium large backpacks. Would be cool if you could use crafting to make them

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I wouldn't perhaps call it a backpack since we already "have" a backpack, but some sort of sidebag anyways. It wouldn't even need to be large, could just be untradeable or just simply a rare item which of course you don't want to take with you in wild.

Lol...

Player avatar

DerpyMcDerp Send PM

I'm a skilled. But honestly, with being able to equip everything to the side, I'd say wenalready have those extra slots. We don't need anymore.

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Semirotta said:

I wouldn't perhaps call it a backpack since we already "have" a backpack, but some sort of sidebag anyways. It wouldn't even need to be large, could just be untradeable or just simply a rare item which of course you don't want to take with you in wild.

So basically a purse.

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Datsyuk said:

Semirotta said:

So basically a purse.

fanny pack! +6 slots!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

HA.  GAY

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

While we're at it let's make it so you can eat noted food, drink noted potions, triple all exp, and make kbd's drop partyhats.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

That would make no sense. Unlike extra inventory slots would.

Lol...