Permanent F2p Area

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Instead of building a fence, how about a stripe of tile color which, once crossed, means you are in the other zone.

Then someone steps over the strip of colour to escape gg, just doesnt work for the p2p side.

Last edited by Nyx (27 Nov 2017 09:46)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

What about my idea Nyx

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

kenshin666 said:

What about my idea Nyx

Might be too dividing similar to the issues deadman causes in wild

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

kenshin666 said:

What about my idea Nyx

Might be too dividing similar to the issues deadman causes in wild

Might as well just make 2 worlds for pking then. lulz

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Keep some days p2p for every people who made 69-85 magic, or godstaffed accounts. Or else provide free magic lvl reduction if there's an "always f2p" zone. I'm prolly not the only one who made half their account 85 mage cuz 69 sucked 2 days out of 4.

Last edited by Badboy666 (1 Dec 2017 08:15)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Moaccounts Send PM

Badboy666 said:

Keep some days p2p for every people who made 69-85 magic, or godstaffed accounts. Or else provide free magic lvl reduction if there's an "always f2p" zone. I'm prolly not the only one who made half their account 85 mage cuz 69 sucked 2 days out of 4.

Read the topic it's about always having p2p and f2p, not removing p2p.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Moaccounts said:

Badboy666 said:

Read the topic it's about always having p2p and f2p, not removing p2p.

Castle pking is mainly the only/most common pking there is... if castle becomes f2p and east of wild p2p, then p2p is pretty much useless.

On the other hand, I do agree with Nyx with rotations fucking up geared accounts (p2p in f2p, vice-versa), and always having to regear all accounts.

Last edited by Badboy666 (1 Dec 2017 09:50)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

What if you allow only for F2P geared players attack players with F2P gear?
And P2P geared players attack other P2P geared players and not allow attack F2P geared players?

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

We need to discuss the wall.

Instead of building a fence, how about a stripe of tile color which, once crossed, means you are in the other zone.

Also, i don't think the area should be only f2p, but these west and east halves should rotate between them.

Was fine when me a hobbs made it lvl 30 and up was always p2p because ofnthe range guild i created for the server

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Moaccounts Send PM

beatdown said:

all these years there's still no where for F2P PKers to go on P2P days, no matter which way you look at it.

This sums up the entire issue.

Player avatar

exexex Send PM

Idea sounds good ,but the rotation must be , who cares that you have accounts parked in the wild with other gear? Its your problem or you mean you cant pj /multi someone that fast then?
But add a second floor on castle? big_smile Would be so much funnier to chase someone from floors to floors ,not just 1 same old shit.

Last edited by exexex (1 Dec 2017 23:01)

Player avatar

Tomten Send PM

subscriber

I like the wildy rotation and areas just the way it is!

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I think the solution is to build some sort of divider like people are suggesting, but have the current wildy rotation apply to those halves. That is, west/east of the divider rotate between f2p, f2p, f2p, p2p, p2p. Edge dung, red drags, lava maze, north of the fence would still be always p2p. Thoughts?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

Billy said:

I think the solution is to build some sort of divider like people are suggesting, but have the current wildy rotation apply to those halves. That is, west/east of the divider rotate between f2p, f2p, f2p, p2p, p2p. Edge dung, red drags, lava maze, north of the fence would still be always p2p. Thoughts?

Much better than it is, but make the 13 alter more of a destination first, maybe make hs rotate there? and some npcs for training, make peopole want to go there.

Player avatar

kayoh Send PM

f2p area please!

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

ateam said:

Billy said:

Much better than it is, but make the 13 alter more of a destination first, maybe make hs rotate there? and some npcs for training, make peopole want to go there.

Build the god damn wall already. Make west Ardougne pay for it! A rotation would be fine, if there was a reason to go to 13 wild east side, for example some revamped Chaos altar ruins with some rats or whatever

Honestly, this 1v1 zone is old and boring now can we stop clinging onto any hope that it's going to succeed when it's not. There are perfectly good deathmatching arenas for 1v1s and 2v2s +

Any real PKer will tell you p2p is as good as dead these days - (why is this, you're asking yourself? Beef/battles tend to last longer on F2P because it's not just constant 3 hit's. It really is that simple, I don't know how else I can describe it other than non stop 3 hits aren't fun). I understand that some people enjoy hitting 36 28 35 dead constantly, that's cool. Go do that some place and I'll go do f2p some place, know what I'm saying?

I will never play another server again but I refuse to regear my accounts anymore and play a game mode I don't enjoy, I'd rather not play the game at all. Do you admins not want maximum possible people playing the server at all times? Cos' I'm for sure not the only one around here who simply doesn't want to play p2p, just the same as there is people who don't want to PK f2p. So give us a area where we can do both

Last post I will make on the matter

Last edited by Team Hollywood (7 Dec 2017 21:36)

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

beatdown said:

Fuck any sort of rotation.

It's a compromise we're going to have to make if we ever want some place we can go play F2P when the rotation is P2P, trust me, I wish this was not the case. We listed undeniable pro's as to why we thought a permenant F2P + P2P area would be good and are yet to receive any reasonable and justifiable cons / counter arguments. With the P2P pansy loving staff we have making the decisions (take offence if you wish), a compromise is evidently all we're going to get as Billy basically said outright by offering a rotation and ignoring all the other stuff we said

This is definitely my last post regarding the matter. My posts on this thread and in Discord could not be any more detailed, I've said everything that needs to be said

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

A weekly or 2 weekly rotation of the sides is much more acceptable.

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

Another p2p day, zzzzzzzzzz no pk today then