Meh Halloween, revenant was terrible idea

Player avatar

kegis Send PM

Hey just wanted to simply state that it is completely unfortunate and unfair that the revenant, which is the only thing that drops the black masks is 100% pointless for anyone without 99 ranged to even attempt.
as a newer player i was dragged in by your halloween scheme, but its completely ridiculous that you shit on everyone who wanted to join at this point and have a chance of getting a rare or somthing to keep them going in the game.
Halloween is on for 1 week, you get a ton of new players who join and then you tell everyone the only tradable rare is going to be limited to characters with 99 ranged/flats, basically allowing the 1% to get even bigger.

Overall halloween was kind of trash with most things being limited to characters with flats.
This is one change from retail that i personally do not support, you guys did a horrible job distributing rares and it seems like everyone who already has rares are the only ones who will continue to be able to get rares.

Only chance of getting the new rare is in 1 week i have to go from 1-99 ranged, and then fight the revenant.
You didnt allow anyone to build up to this or anything.

Ohh well.
Back to mining.
atleast i got a axe costume, for a week.

ohhya and were back down to peaking 150 players.

Last edited by kegis (1 Nov 2017 03:51)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

You could get 80 mage in like 1 hour and god mage it.

and i saw 240 today.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (1 Nov 2017 05:27)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

One sec, lemme go grab my care cup. Oh shit. It's empty.

Get some free rune armoru and weapons, spend 200-300k on the chaos runes to get 80 magic which would literally take 1-2 hours maximum, do the godmage quest which takes 5 minutes, get a talisman to cast godmage for free and go and farm it for a chance to get a mask. If you're to much of a ***** to do that with a total risk of zero (if you die you will lose NOTHING, i repeat, NOTHING) then yeah maybe you should head on back to the mining guild lol. I've seen level 60's farming it and getting drops. Quit being so dramatic

Some people

Last edited by Team Hollywood (1 Nov 2017 12:45)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

Team Hollywood said:

spend 200-300k on the chaos runes

More like 20-30k

Player avatar

Mod Coney Send PM

lololol wait..  were at 180+ online rn and its a Wednesday .. obviously it wont be as high as the weekend.... like they said players have more then enough time to train the ranged / mage required to compete with the rev you even have double xp.

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

kegis said:

Hey just wanted to simply state that it is completely unfortunate and unfair that the revenant, which is the only thing that drops the black masks is 100% pointless for anyone without 99 ranged to even attempt.
as a newer player i was dragged in by your halloween scheme, but its completely ridiculous that you shit on everyone who wanted to join at this point and have a chance of getting a rare or somthing to keep them going in the game.
Halloween is on for 1 week, you get a ton of new players who join and then you tell everyone the only tradable rare is going to be limited to characters with 99 ranged/flats, basically allowing the 1% to get even bigger.

Overall halloween was kind of trash with most things being limited to characters with flats.
This is one change from retail that i personally do not support, you guys did a horrible job distributing rares and it seems like everyone who already has rares are the only ones who will continue to be able to get rares.

Only chance of getting the new rare is in 1 week i have to go from 1-99 ranged, and then fight the revenant.
You didnt allow anyone to build up to this or anything.

Ohh well.
Back to mining.
atleast i got a axe costume, for a week.

ohhya and were back down to peaking 150 players.

Too bad u missed out on peaking at 50 online at a time. Good tymes.

Player avatar

Mod Jebby Send PM

Team Hollywood said:

One sec, lemme go grab my care cup. Oh shit. It's empty.

Get some free rune armoru and weapons, spend 200-300k on the chaos runes to get 80 magic which would literally take 1-2 hours maximum, do the godmage quest which takes 5 minutes, get a talisman to cast godmage for free and go and farm it for a chance to get a mask. If you're to much of a ***** to do that with a total risk of zero (if you die you will lose NOTHING, i repeat, NOTHING) then yeah maybe you should head on back to the mining guild lol. I've seen level 60's farming it and getting drops. Quit being so dramatic

Some people

It really is as easy as this. Even if you started now, you still have a chance of grabbing one. it's not that hard. especially when there is other players helping kill it.

Last edited by Mod Jebby (2 Nov 2017 05:17)

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/357kegw.jpg[/img]
- Jebby, Juzza, xox, Dragons Fury, exe - http://www.rscrevolution.com/ -
"errare humanum est, sed in errare perseverare diabolicum"

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

The halloween event isnt just the Revenant. Billy spent tons of time planning out the new quest that all reqs are very easily achievable, even without dbl xp. The free sets and runes are for people who dont like the thought of trying out the wilderness because they dont want to lose gear especially when they arent good. Ive seen quite a few skillers who have never pked before, that have been out at fort skilling and practicing pking. This is the first event weve done in a long time that a player who just started cant get rich. Which isnt how it should be anyway, next event these new people will have a better chance for something, because they have invested time with RSCR. Although they are correct on getting Gmage would only take a few hours to fully complete everything. Get the skull mask if you feel you cant compete at revenant, and youll still have a keepsake to show off in 10 years that u were on RSCR in 2017. Gg no re. Enjoy the dbl xp, enjoy the quest, enjoy the worry free pking, and enjoy all the free gear to train combat.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Think someone just likes to bitch

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Hello.
I got no masks but PLENTY of kills with melle and magic.

please consider uninstalling or "gitting gud"

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Why you did not get the skull mask if you did not attempt to train combat skills on double experience?

There were a few ways to have fun on holiday week, on every rare we have to strike a balance of too common or rare, during this halloween we decided to release an actual "rare" item, not something that can be obtained with minimal stats of effort. If you have minimal stats you could just obtain the skull mask, but black mask required effort, stats and being in wilderness, it was a challenge and most of our players like a challenge and if you are determinded enough, you get an enjoyable reward - black mask.

Player avatar

nyx2 Send PM

The challenge was ruined by free armor, they didn't risk anything being in wild

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

nyx2 said:

The challenge was ruined by free armor, they didn't risk anything being in wild

Lol the challange was to get new ppl into wild, not pking most stuff

Former Pk Prodigy