!!!!!!~~~~~Cryptic & Equipment clue Answers~~~~~!!!!!!!

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Equpiment and Cryptic Clues (two sections) 

Please use CTRL +F to search, ie clue : A locked room above hobgoblins and giants but this ammy of magic makes me brave as ten lions Search for "locked" giphy.gif

Clue Lists:
Anagrams
Hard Dig locations

Quick guide on a few clues

Link For another with (dig around here help)

Here is a screenshot of what I run on 3 of my east clue farmers.  Best advice, get at LEAST these as they are all the base required for all Equipment/cryptics clues.  Any extras needed are from the newer Scavenger clues, but they simply tell you right away what it is.

For med/hards since you have to fight sara/zam mages, I'd say just quickly bank to grab whats needed.

NOTE: Obviously you dont need the skull mask or the dragon long (as there is no killing involved that requires it).  I've found its actually best to use a staff of air as you teleport a lot and airs are used in almost all teleports.
TZcpQK.jpg

Equipment Lists for clues (Not a full list, but most of the items):
Easy:
Wooden Shield
Bronze Short sword
bronze spear
Red Cape
Purple cape
iron plate legs
Iron medium helmet
bronze 2h
anti dragon shield
dark wizard hat
dark skirt (not priest)
Sapphire Amulet of magic
Monk robe top and bottom
Steel Large helmet
Black long sword
Holy Symbol of saradomin (blessed one)
mithril plated skirt
Iron arrows

Medium:
Eye patch
staff of earth
staff of air
yellow cape
orange cape (might be hard)
Bronze medium helmet
iron chain
steel chain
rune chain
addy chain
Black large helmet
Black plate chest
Black plate legs
Black medium helmet
Rune Medium Helmet
maple longbow
steel chainmail
rune mace
blue wizardhat
blue wizard robe
blue wizard skirt
Black robe
Black skirt (not priest)
any pickaxe (to mine gold as highest i believe)
Desert Robe top
Desert Robe bottom
green gnome boots
Orange Cape
Pickaxe
zammy robes (top and bottom)
brown aprom
pink skirt

Hard:
Rune dagger
Hardend Rune Helmet
hardened rune top (plate, not female top)
Hardend Rune Plate legs
Hardened rune helmet
silverlight
amulet of ghostspeak
Saradomin cape
Legends Cape
Excalibur
Dramen Staff
iban staff
Pendant of Lucien
boots of lightness
axe of zamarak
full priest robes (black, not gray)
lit candle
crossbow
ruby necklace (not amulet)
white desert boots
Pickaxe
Poisoned black dagger
poisoned bolts
dr white robes (from biohazard quest)
slaves robes (greenish ones)
Glariel's Amulet
Klanks gauntlets
khazard helmet
Saradomin god cape
white Saradomin holy amulet (blessed for free by monk)
druids robe and bottom (not desert)
ice gloves
zammy robes (top and bottom)
mourner's headgear
amulet of accuracy
leather chest, leather boots, leather gloves

Keys needed for different quests

large key
shiny key
Maze key
brass key
metal key

Section 1:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Equipment clues:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A~

• Easy- A square guard's booth on the edge of town.  Wear a black gown gown. ==== Wear a black (not priest) skirt which can be brought from clothes store in Varrock and dig in the guards hut near Varrock wildy, east of the castle, next to the church.
  • Easy- A Witch's house, boy is it hot here, keep that purple cape and holy symbol near. ====    Dig in Desert witch house (al kharid), purple cape and BLESSED (gives pray) holy symbol
  • Easy- A locked room above hobgoblins and giants but this ammy of magic makes me brave as ten lions ==== wear magic ammy (enchanted that gives +mag bonus, blue saphire one) and go edgeville dungeon (brass key building entrance). Dig.
  • Medium- "A disguise you must wear to enter this lair" ==== Enter black knights fortress, iron chain bronze med
  • Medium- A crate in the batcave's north end. Wear a yellow cape and a staff of air. ==== Next to the fishing guild is a goblin cave. The North East path takes you past bats to a crate. Search it wielding yellow cape (onion) and staff of air.
  • Hard- A hot humid port run by a man with a strange name. Dig by the dock to continue the game. Toxic protection scarlet be the color of your robes.  ==== Equip both zammy robes (red) and gas mask, dig by dock west of shilo
  • Hard- A lone prisoner must be slain; cowards run yet heroes remain. And since fear is something you lack do it while wearing the axe of zamarak. ==== Kill Red Dragon Hero's guild w/ Axe of Zamorak (evil dan quest)
  • Hard- A wicked little man's sweet new girlfriend will only help you if you're wearing the staff of the son of zamorak. ====   Talk to anita wielding iban staff.  Top left of Gnome tree stronghold, there are 3-4 ladders, she is in the eastern one
  • Hard- A red dwarf, a green rock. Dig by the addy wearing a priest's frock. ====  Wear full priest robes, dig by addy rocks east wild level 35(dig on east side of the rock)

~B~

• Easy- Bloodsuckers make me nervous, but I don't even shiver. Dig while iron arrows are placed within your quiver ==== equip iron arrows and go down the stairs of draynor mansion and dig.
  • Easy- Barbarian pottery overwhelms, wear one of your iron medium helms ==== Equip Iron med (buy from peksa in barb village) and dig in pottery hut in barb village

~C~

• Easy- Clothes shop attic. Bronze 2-handed ==== equip bronze 2 handed and go upstairs of the clothes shop in varrock square and dig.

~D~

• Medium- Don a peice of rune chainmail, then dig for me in the goblin jail. ==== Dig in Tree Gnome Village dungeon jail by Golrie wearing Rune Chain. (need large key, get it from the left crate
  • Medium- Don't let your rune mace scrape while going down the emergency escape. ==== Champs guild equip rune mace go down ladder escape
  • Medium- Dig by the scary carnivorous plants, while wearing a pink skirt instead of pants ==== Dig by fly trap plant, while wearing pink skirt. South of Brimhaven. along the land bridge connecting brimhaven to shilo area
  • Medium- Dig where short men drink and dine.  It's a shortcut, not a mine.  A brown aprom will do just fine. ==== mining pass south of wolf mts, north of traverly, dig in the room with dwarfs wearing brown apron (buy from clothing store in varrock
  • Hard- Dig where perfect gold is hid, hardened helmet be your lid; ghost translator be your cord, and Delrith's killer be your sword. ==== Hardened rune helmet, amulet of ghostspeak, silverlight.  Witchhaven cavern east of ardy under those ruins.  Dig in the hellhound room with the 3 gold ores.
  • Hard- Dig where the forces of the three gods collide, covered shoulder to toe in cow's hide. ====   Dig Dead center of mage arena wearing leather gloves boots and armour.
  • Hard- Dragons in an evil zoo in a barren wasteland. wear a white cape and Arthur's sword in hand. ==== range guild lvl 35 wild equip excaliber and legend guild white cape dig by dragons 

~E~

• Easy- Evil Stonehenge land. Black longsword in hand.====  Dig in the middle of black mages stone circle near Varrok weilding a black longsword.
  • Medium- Even with a rune medium on your head, when you talk to him you may feel 'more dread'? ==== Talk to Mordred with a rune med on, Catherby docks, need someone to distract the arhine guy or w/e
  • Medium- Enter the hot border jail in green chainmail. ==== Enter Shanty pass jail, equip addy chain, you can buy chain in falador

~F~

~G~

• Easy- Go up and down the ladder in the house on the south end of the city with cabbage garden.  Wielding a bronze spear. ==== Bronze spear, house is south of blue moon inn in varrock

~H~

• Easy- He's the Monarch of the city. Wear the same cape so you feel pretty. ==== Wear a red cape and talk to the King in Varrock castle.
  • Medium- Hopefully this set of armour will help you to keep surviving. ==== full steel talk to SIR VYVIN fally
  • Medium- He gives the gift of tea. He wears boots the color of a pea.==== Brother Galahad west of McGrubor's Wood wearing green gnome boots.
  • Medium- Hit me, dummy, if the king permits you. Disguise as a wizard the caged demon submits to. ==== Combat Training Camp. North of west Ardougne (Wear Blue Wizard hat, robe top, robe bottom. and hit western dummy)

~I~

• Easy- I hope this one doesn't put you in a funk in personate and befriend the most peaceful monk ==== wear full monk robes which can be found upstairs in the monastery and talk to abbot Langley who is also found in the monastery. (requires 31 prayer)
  • Easy- It under the vampires Burnt bread, wear a large steel helmet on ur head. ==== wear a large steel helmet and dig under the burnt bread spawn in top floor of draynor maynor
  • Hard- I lie lonely and forgotten in mid wilderness, where the dead rise from their beds. feel free to quarrel and wind me up and dig while you shoot their heads.==== Level 19 wild in zombie graveyard- dig beneath crossbow spawn after picking up and equipping crossbow

~J~

~K~

• Medium- Kill a dark wizard who has a dark beard, while dressed in the same manner he appeared. ====  equip Black Robe, Skirt kill dark wizard(bought from varrock clothing store)
  • Medium- Kill the madman beneath the town.  Make sure to be wearing a pristine desert gown. ====  Full desert robes (i used boots too) Kill melzar the mad under the maze south of fally

~L~

• Hard- Lighter than air. I step through the door. Dig in the lair, under the floor. ====   Temple of ivok, bring Pendant of Lucien, walk across the bridge through door and dig (equip boots of lightness- Can get them down the stairs (need a lit candle, cut web and pick up)
  • Hard- Look Through the glass and dig, wearing a transparent rune top. ==== Observatory stand next to the telescope while wearing a hardened rune top (plate, not female top) and dig

~M~

• Medium- Magic staves are his speciality; wear zamorak robes to show your cordiality. ==== Equip zammy robes, rob and bottom.  Talk to Thormac the sorceror who lives upstairs in the Sorcerors' Tower.
  • Medium- Mine then behold perfect gold, it's one of the trio or so i was told. ==== Pickaxe, mine the north gold mine in Witchaven dungeon
  • Hard- Mine purple rocks while wearing white socks. Don't he reckless wear a ruby necklace. ====  Mine Shilo village gem stone with ruby necklace (not amulet) and white desert boots. It is the middle rock on the west side

~N~

~O~

• Easy- Oh little bucket only if you knew, the argument of colors happening by you. Oh little short sword clasped between my hands, aren't you the weakest one in the land. ====  dig on bucket in gob village and Equip Bronze Shortsword.

~P~

• Hard- Poison black dagger and poison bolts. Doctor's white robe and a slave in revolt's. Elf queen's amulet, dwarf's gauntlet hazard. Top it all off with a helmet of khazard. Sincerely, Rometti ==== Poisoned black dagger, poisoned bolts, dr white robes (from biohazard quest), slaves robes (greenish ones), Glariel's Amulet, Klanks gauntlets, and khazard helmet, helmet you get during fight arena. Talk to rometti

~Q~

~R~

~S~

• Easy- She has lost her child. Hey your mother skirt is wild! ==== (Wear a mithril skirt which you can buy from ranael who is east of castle in Al kharid) the go south to shanty pass and talk to irena.
  • Hard- Saradomin 'round the neck, blue cape divine, talk to the gauntlet dwarf who isn't feeling fine. ==== Saradomin god cape, white holy ammy (blessed for free by monk) talk to klank in underground pass

~T~

• Easy- This woman is searching for her child in the desert.  Talk to her while wearing a bronze skirt ==== Equip bronze skirt (buy in al kharid) and talk to Irena south of shanty pass.
  • Easy- This guy used to slay vampires dead. Wear a black wizard's hat over your head ==== wear black wizards hat and talk to Dr Harlow found in jolly boar Inn north east of varrock close to wildy.
  • Easy- This flock of sheep is big. Between three threes you'll dig. Wear an orange shield from the Duke near this field ==== wear an anti dragon fire shield and dig in between the 3 trees found where the flock of sheep are north west of lumbridge.
  • Medium- A crate in the bat cave's north end, wear a yellow cape and staff of air ==== Next to the fishing guild is a goblin cave. The east path takes you past bats to a crate. Yellow cape and staff of air
  • Medium- There's a heightened risk of sinking, and you lack depth perception! DIG!. ====  Equip eye patch, dig half way through the fishing trawler (water fills it half way)
  • Medium- This short mountain engineer lead the attack. Please wear an orange cape on your back. ==== Talk to Dwarf Engineer(need to finish dwarf cannon quest) above dwarf mines, equip orange cape
  • Medium- Two knights in a forest all alone, dig by them to take my treasure home ==== Lvl 30 wild black knights, dress as them, full black and dig around them(on the mushroom).
  • Medium- The next step is carried by a weapon that flies; wear a black medium helmet so it's the one that dies. ==== black medium helmet, kill an animated axe (trav / high wild)
  • Medium- This shed is magical but not for you. A staff of earth obstructs your view ==== Equip staff of earth and walk into lost city shed.
  • Hard- The next step is hidden with a guardian of a forgotten god. Wield a rune dagger so he won't think you're odd. ==== talk to Guardians of Armadyl -equiping rune dagger- in temple of Ikov, use shiny key to in back door west of seers village.
  • Hard- Talk to a blonde legless man while wearing transparent legs. ==== lost city guy and wearing hardened ruen legs theres a legless man near bank in zanaris. name is watto
  • Hard- The only thing here that is cold is the ice. This person gives me sage advice. Gloves that match the riddle would be nice. ==== Talk to oracle wearing ice gloves.
  • Hard- The next step is carried by a demon in black; wear white Guthix robes over your trousers and back. ==== Kill a black demon while wearing druids robe and bottom (not desert)
  • Hard- There is an artifact hidden out of sight; it has the effect of making you light; dig beneath it for treasures untold, while wearing a necklace of purple and gold. ==== temple of ivok bring Pendant of Lucien and dragon necklace not amulet and lit candle, go down the stairs, cut webs, dig on boots
  • Hard- This bad news is shocking like an electric bolt boom.  But the next step is buried in a cult leaders room.  It's an underground that you can't just dive in... the cult leader's name, i believe it was -. ==== dig in ibans room in underground, zammy robes to get in the door.
  • Hard- The quietest gnome holds the next step. Wear a cape with a skull and sword on it ==== Equip hunters cape, talk to Brimstail in the cave by Grand tree

~U~

• Easy- Upstairs in the pretty maids' bar. Wield legs made from iron bars ==== Equip Iron plate legs, go upstairs in bar in fally with barmaid just west of smithy

~V~

~W~

• Medium- Wield a longbow of maple and a chainmail of steel, his name isnt 'cake mix' but has the same feel. ==== Equip maple longbow, steel chain, talk to Kaqemeex at druid grove north of traverly
  • Hard- "Wearing black pendant and mourner's headgear, cross Karamja where demons tread near, back to the isle where dragons bore, and dig by the ship that washed ashore ==== Pendant of Lucien and gas mask.  Dig next to sunken lady lumby on crandor
  • Hard- What i'm asking you to do might require no mastery, but talk to the bandit merchant while wearing an amulet of accuracy. ==== Wear the amulet and talk to bandit merchant in wild bandit camp

~X~

~Y~

• Easy- You kids better stay off my flowers y'know.  You should have dropped that wood shield hours ago ==== Dig behind bench in fally garden equipping a wood shield (buy or spawns above varrock near wild)

~Z~

Section 2:

Cryptic clues:

~A~

• Easy- A woman of the water. ==== Talk to Lady of the Lake south east of Taverly.
  • Easy- A retired sailor with a hobby ==== Talk to Ned in dragnor village
  • Easy- A poor man's dream beyond the fence: a gold nugget and dollars and pence! Go to place where it's money they lend, And dig by the gate to be my friend. ==== Varrock west bank, downstairs, dig by the gate
  • Easy- A young man in trouble with his superiors. ==== Talk to squire in fally castle
  • Easy- Arthur's western turret ==== Camelot, south west castle ladder, third floor, dig
  • Easy- A hard worker wearing white, by the chest of crystal light = Talk to Jatix (Taverly herb store)
  • Easy- Arabian Knights ==== Talk to warriors in al kharid palace
  • Easy- A short man with an anvil, he lets friends use it ==== Talk to doric just north of falador
  • Medium- A series of fungus arranged in a ring, bring a shovel to dig up a thing ==== west of khazard battlefield(on map called battlefield), North West of Tree Gnome village, north of Observatory, or south of West Ardougne; dig in the circle of mushrooms
  • Medium- "A friend or a foe you must propose, to go to where those get disposed." ==== Go to the death match arena and dig with a spade (do a friendly Deathmatch)
  • Medium- A stripe of wheat, a stripe of cabbage, a stripe of potato. I buried it in the middle. ==== It's Sinclair Mansion. Look in the garden outside, dig in the middle of the 3
  • Medium- "Are we now cabbage farmers"? he asked his balding brothers ==== Talk to abbot langley at monestary
  • Medium- A deathly artifact guarded by southern wolves and giants ==== Dig on top of death rune spawn far south east of yanille
  • Medium- A retired fishing expert lives here. ==== Dig in Grandpa Jack's house (Hemenster).
  • Medium- An ancient gnome, what he says is unknown. ==== Hazelmere (East of Yanille on the little island with green spiders).
  • Medium- A demons best friend carries the next step of this clue ====  kill a hellhound (mans best friend, get it?)
  • Medium- A stylish gnome and a name seems roman ==== Talk to rometti in grand tree, south west corner
  • Medium- A wicked artifact of wicked men atop a wicked tower ==== Dig on chaos rune on top of dark wizard tower south west of fally above make over mage
  • Medium- A tribesman near a pirate bar, i'd say it's worth it to travel that far ==== Talk to kangai mau near dead mans chest in brimhaven
  • Medium- A greater danger threatens these ruins. ==== dig in greater demon ruins in east 45 wild below member gate
  • Hard- An old furnace steeped in lava and mildew; take good care that the dragons don't kill you. ==== Dig by furnace in lava maze that makes hardened rune. (black dragons near so beware)
  • Hard- A pile of bones beyond shadows and demons. You might be skilled but beware fire breathins'. ==== Legends guild, dig on bones in black dragon webbed cage.
  • Hard- At least i can swim and stay afloat. It's buried by the sunken boat====   Crash the fishing trawler and dig.

~B~

~C~

• Easy- Captians log, 2001 : four of us at top of the tower. ==== dig in Lumbridge tower at top where 4 logs are.  North west turret (south west is the spinning wheel)
  • Medium- Citric cellar ==== Talk to grocer in gnome stronghold, Heckel Funch south east corner
  • Medium- "Cheque-mate" ==== Seers village bank, dig in center square

~D~

• Easy- Dig where only the skilled or the wealthy choose not to stand again. ==== dig where you die and respawn in Lumbridge. (if you port, its 2 squares north west of the port spot ( i believe)
  • Easy- Dig in the goblin's domecile between our hometown and the desert. === Dig in the house directly north of death spawn that has the goblins in it
  • Easy- Dig the Duke ==== dig the room where the Duke of lumbridge is.
  • Easy- Dig by the restless grave ==== Lumbridge grave.
  • Easy- Dig by the cabage and the water ==== al kharid manson, dig by the cabage and water on the tables
  • Easy- Dig under the skull where the magic is full==== Bottom floor of wizard tower dig on skull
  • Easy- Dig on a star in the trees off by the edge if you please. ==== Star is north/west of varrock (west of the castle), north east of the cooking guild, inbetween edge and varrock, its one of the spirit trees stars, hard to miss, its a gray square on the ground with a star on it next to a tree.
  • Easy- Dig in the king's zoo, if you can bear the danger ==== bear in varrock, reach it by going through the sewers and up the ladder
  • Medium- Dig above where the dragon drinks. ====  On top of Ye Olde Dragon Inn in yarnell (south west of mage guild)
  • Medium- Dig by the vase where the road suddenly ends. ==== North of digsite (walk around the outside(west) of digsite) by the urn (very northeastern corner of North vase)
  • Medium- Dig where you nab devout kebab ==== Entrana (Dig south of Kebab at chicken coop).
  • Medium- Dig in the mosquito's home by the sporting event. - By gnome strong hold in the swamp north east corner. dig!!
  • Medium- Dig where it's tempting to anger the devotees of the devil. ==== dig by chaos temple alter above goblin village (next to wild).
  • Medium- Dig by the shortcut if you can stomach the stench of the animals ==== ardy zoo, dig by shortcut
  • Medium- Dig in the head guardian's watchtower. ==== Dig in Glough's House watch tower in tree gnome stronghold
  • Medium- Dig by oasis' edge ==== Dig by oassis in al kharid desert.
  • Medium- Dig upstairs where the dragon drinks ==== Ye Olde Dragon Inn in yanille, climb up the ladder and dig
  • Hard- Dig in the valley of arachnids, and I don't mean spiders. - dig in the valley of high wild scorpions just east of the axe hut

~E~

• Medium- Evil beaches by agile reaches ==== dig by beach behind wild agil course in high wild
  • Hard- Evil blocks their contact with god, excavate the arboreal grotto. ====  Dig the Damien tree, on Entrana Island (bring runes to cast, chance of gmage spawn).

~F~

• Easy- Four blades I have, yet draw no blood; but turn my prey into powder. If thee be brave, dig up my roof, for there my blades are louder ==== dig in Lumbridge windmill top floor.
  • Hard- Faint sounds of 'arr', fire giants found deep, the eastern tip of a lake, a shovel you'll keep ====  down stairs by blue dragons sw of mage arena dig east side of lake by fire giants

~G~

• Medium- Green berries and a moat, dig or it's game ogre ==== Dig on Jangerberries, can be found on a small Ogre island west of Yanille (need rope on tree)
  • Medium- Go as far as you can East then further for good measure, dig with a spade and I hope you get good treasure. ==== Go to Digsite entrance gate from varrock, head south into Al kharid desert, then follow that same gate/fence east under / below the digsite main building (wooden looking fence should be right along the water.) Walk to the very end and dig.

~H~

• Easy- "His grandmother can move faster than you" ==== Speak to Gnome Agility Trainer at Gnome agility course, they move around so just talk to each.
  • Easy- He has two hands, he sells 2 handers, can anyone dislike his manners ==== talk to Gaius in taverly.
  • Easy- he is brave, are you? ==== talk to gulthor the brave in barbarian village.
  • Easy- He had a crooked snout generally speaking.====- Talk to General Bentnose in Goblin Village
  • Medium- He knows just how easy it is to lose track of time. ==== talk to brother kojo at the clock tower south of ardy
  • Medium- He folds his small arms for warmth. His king made him fly here ==== Talk to gnome glider in ice mountains east of camelot
  • Medium- He was once a man ==== talk to earnest the chicken in draynor manor third floor
  • Hard- He casts hot flames at his foe. Dodging claws from below as well as lighting from the sky. Skilled ones live and dullards die.==== talk to black mage in mage arena

~I~

• Easy- i get a beer from him once in a blue moon ==== talk to bartender in the blue moon in bar south east from varrock square.
  • Easy- I would make a chemistry joke, but i'm afraid i wouldn't get a reaction ==== talk to chemist west of rimmington
  • Medium- I buried it above the salty storefront ==== port khazard, upstairs general store, east sqr next to ladder.
  • Medium- It's a food safety regulation ==== dig on the apron spot in Wydin's shop
  • Medium- I burn between heroes and legends ==== Talk to Candlemaker in Catherby.
  • Medium- In the town where thieves steal from stalls, dig a star in the halls. ====  Ardy, dig in house of Wizard Cromperty north east ardy on the star.
  • Hard- I got lost walking to the celestial view and that chest is where I hid the next step of this clue ==== observatory dungeon  first chest heading north east along the top side
  • Hard- I hid it in a crate with some fish and pie.====    It's underground pass crate , 2nd level after dropping down the "well".
  • Hard- I once had a love but just couldn't keep her. I buried her deep in the layer of the R-.  ====  Dig in The layer of the Reaper Dead center of room Reaper is in.
  • Hard- It's a tricky endeavor to pull this lever.==== The KBD lever. Watch out, on last clue, items *may* drop to ground as you port in if you have a full inventory...gotta go back out and pick it up.
  • Hard- It gets scary under these whiteberries. ==== dig under the white berries on red drag isle in wild
  • Hard- If You get sticky make sure they all right ... for example ==== kill kalarg in underground

~J~

~K~

~L~

~M~

• Medium- My name is like a tree, yet it is spelt with a 'g'. Come see the fur which is right near me. ==== Talk to Wilough in varrock square next to baraek (fur trader)
  • Medium- My giant guardians below the market streets would be fans of rock and roll, if only they could grab hold of it. Dig near them! ==== dig by south moss giants under varrock swewers
  • Hard- Make sure you're prepared with what you pack, the next clue is carried by a dragon in black ==== Kill black dragon in Taverly dungeon or legends, or wildy range guild
  • Hard- Magic water sprinkles the grass where you'll be digging. ==== Dig by Hero's guild fountain.

~N~

~O~

• Easy- One of the sailors in Port Sarim is your next destination. ==== Talk to Captain Tobias in Port Sarim.
  • Medium- Oh brother! you mad? ==== Talk to brother omad south of ardougne at the monestary
  • Medium- Often sought out by scholars of histories past, find me where words of wisdom speak volumes. ==== talk to examiner in digsite
  • Hard- Onions have layers, but ogres have lairs. Dig on the bridge where lava flares. ==== Dig on south east bridge in ogre city

~P~

• Medium- Pass the maze and quench the Tin Man for days.  ====  Dig on Oil Can Draynor Manor. Pull A then B NE door.  Pull D SW door S door. Pull A then B NW door, W door, N door. Pull E then F, E door E door, Pull C, NW door, W door, Pull E, E door, S door, S door.
  • Hard- Pointed piercer be their lid, mine sacred gold where it is hid.==== Mine Gold rock in Entara next to the unicorns. (pick on island, cant bring due to being a "weapon")
  • Hard- Pile of bones shadows and demons you might be skilled but beware of firebreathins?   ==== Legends guild dig on bones in black dragon cage/web
  • Hard- Pray at the altar, although it's a trap door, watch for the spiders and hope the bats flap more. ==== Pray at the altar in Yanille dungeon. (watch out if it's the last clue, as items will drop on ground, you will fall down and have to run back up to pick them up, keep 4-5 spaces open)

~R~

• Easy- Rest in the loft bed between the potonsmaker and the zamorakian. ==== Varrock; building north of evil dan, upstairs and sleep in bed.
  • Easy- Rest in the preacher's bed in the kings capital ==== Bed in varrock church upstairs.
  • Medium- rogue one ==== west of wildy tele  (in the little hut with webs), dig by the lava on the OUTSIDE west side of the hut/lava area.
  • Hard- Roses are red, their talons are blue. I hope when you dig they don't kill you. ==== Dig in Blue dragons sw of mage bank
  • Hard- Roses are red but violence is blue,  I hope that they dont get to close to you. ====    Blue dragon 50 somn wild in cage

~S~

• Easy- Strength potions with red spider's eggs? he is quite an herbalist. ==== Talk to apothecary in varrock.
  • Easy- Search the right chest in the basement by where it all began for you ==== Search the chest on the right side at the basement of lumby castle.
  • Easy- Speak to wise son. ==== Talk to Wyson the Gardener in fally gardens
  • Easy- Sorry sir, I'm not interested in a curved sword.==== Talk to Scimitar Shopkeeper Zeke in Al Kharid.
  • Easy- Surprising? I bet he is. ==== Sir Prysing
  • Medium- Stop crying, I'll talk to the head. ==== Talk to head mourner in west ardy, first building you come to
  • Hard- "She is a lady of the waves, and i must pay him to see her." ==== talk to ticket seller (Serevel) upstairs in shilo fish building. Building is NE of bank, E of furnace a few squares
  • Hard- Seek my roots beneath the throne, we three westerly alone, 2 be green and 1 blue stone ==== Tree gnome stronghold, Enter tree, press that button to go down then click on roots to pass, dig next to addy and mith rocks north west corner.
  • Hard- She's as cold as ice, shes willing to sacrifice our love ==== Kill ice queen in ice mountains (need a pickaxe lvl 50 mining). Pick north most ladder for each option.
  • Hard- Some of these clues are hard as hell. Dig up the grain in the realm with no bell. ==== Dig in Fisher king realm in wheat field. Need magic whistle (buy from legends guild, or found on third floor of draynor manor.  use whistle on the platform in west brimhaven above the gold/scoripons.
  • Hard- Scattered coins and gems fill the floor or the next step won't be kill the black horror ==== Kill king black dragon in his chambers

~T~

• Easy- The incy wincy spider climbed down below the kitchen down climbed the treasure hunter, digging for what's missing ==== dig in Lumbridge basement.
  • Medium- The western oaks hide a dolmen, bring a shove ==== next to the tree gnome stronghold . Outside the fence, west side. Gotta dig next to the dolmen. (there are two, one is just SW of the gate, follow gate West and head north, it will be that one about half way up).
  • Medium- The storeman keeps two arrows bedside in case ==== Herquin's Gems is a shop located south of the west bank in Falador. 2nd floor, dig under the bronze arrows
  • Medium- The strangest birth under the sun. I left the crimson shack, yet life had not begun. Enter the world, and yet was seen by none. Dig ==== Dig on the red spider egg in karamja volcano.
  • Medium- This man from al kharid lives abroad with only his blade to remind him of home ==== Upstairs in Rimmington house (talk to man)
  • Medium- Through death and constellation pray to zamorak his creations ==== Pray at alter north of observatry in those ruins
  • Medium- The Color of flames but no need to protect ====  New updated clue for the mix yellow, go kill wild dragon in wild by lvl 13 alter
  • Hard- That's my blood on this spiked pit. This skill is total bullshit.  ==== wild agil course, fall off log one not the swing and dig
  • Hard- Two thirds of a dozen are the number of his eyes, the biggest of his kind have never seen the skies.  ==== kill kalarg in underground
  • Hard- Two green spiders live in this house,so better climb up quiet as a mouse. ==== It's a house (upstairs) in Tai Bwo Wannai, south of Brimhaven (Building is the one south east of the "gated ones", should have the spiders in it, go upstairs and dig.)
  • Hard- They say Guthix once thought to ban this ogre. ====  Talk to Toban, on Gorad's island east of Gu'Tanoth. (Watchtower quest, very most southwest cave in Feldip Hills and enter cave with lit candle, will lead to Gorad's Island.)
  • Hard- This barrel is all mine, all mine, even if it is in the middle of the desert.====  Tourist Trap in desert (search) barrel by lift, need metal key to get in

~U~

• Medium- Under the knife with perfect vision ==== Seers house Dig on the knife

~V~

~W~

• Easy- We know not whose body we pass every day, but go search the coffin in everyone's way. ==== Search coffin in edgeville by ladder
  • Medium- When you're trying to sleep, but your pet zombies wanna creep  === Necro tower south of ardy sleep in bed
  • Hard- What lies beneath the furnace surrounded by the undead.==== Shilo furnace, go in and dig next to it.

~X~

~Y~

• Easy- You were just kidding about coming to kill everyone in the castle, right? ==== Talk to hans in lumby castle (dont kill, talk)
  • Medium- You regret your time as a fashion designer and you're seeing red with vengeance. ==== Kill red armor goblin in goblin village north of dorics.
  • Medium- You can travel to any place or date but you'll never find a more valuable plate. ==== Talk to Oziach The Rune Platebody Seller near Edgeville.
  • Hard- You must kill who I tell you to. Her hat is white, her staff is blue. ==== Ashera the Bold in locked room bottom of wizard tower, Part of evil dan quest, need 32 LP i believe, kill the one with the female with white had and sara staff.

~Z~

Last edited by ReconOne (19 Oct 2023 17:59)

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

trogdor41487 Send PM

subscriber

Had any luck with the "there's a hightened risk of sinking, and you lack depth perception! DIG!"? I've tried fishing trawler and digging by the ship from dragon Slayer.

Player avatar

kraker Send PM

subscriber

- When you're trying to sleep, but your pet zombies wanna creep  === Necro tower south of ardy (talk to him? sleep in bed? unsure)

I did that last week. I think I slept in the bed on the 2nd floor.

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

kraker said:

- When you're trying to sleep, but your pet zombies wanna creep  === Necro tower south of ardy (talk to him? sleep in bed? unsure)

I did that last week. I think I slept in the bed on the 2nd floor.

updated and added to list

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mr R I C H Send PM

Jewelry store in Falador is what you need. 2 floor, dig under the bronze arrows.
I wanted to say I got confused on this thought you meant Port Sarim when you said Jewelery store. The guy in Falador is a gem merchant.

Last edited by Mr R I C H (9 Oct 2017 14:56)

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Mr R I C H said:

Jewelry store in Falador is what you need. 2 floor, dig under the bronze arrows.
I wanted to say I got confused on this thought you meant Port Sarim when you said Jewelery store. The guy in Falador is a gem merchant.

Jewlery is what the first person who found it called it so i just wrote that down, gem/jewelry same thing, updated to reflect proper terms

Clue Help:

Player avatar

Mr R I C H Send PM

Pass the maze and quench the Tin Man for days.  -  Dig on Oil Can Draynor Manor.

Last edited by Mr R I C H (9 Oct 2017 20:53)

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Mr R I C H said:

Pass the maze and quench the Tin Man for days.  -  Dig on Oil Can Draynor Manor.

added

Clue Help:

Player avatar

Mr R I C H Send PM

A retired fishing expert lives here. - Dig in Grandpa Jack's house (Hemenster).

Last edited by Mr R I C H (12 Oct 2017 02:49)

Player avatar

Mr R I C H Send PM

Was thinking maybe should add what quests are needed for "Medium/Hard" Clues that could be helpful for people.
For example I know that you need to have access to Gu'Tanoth to do one of the coordinate clues.

Last edited by Mr R I C H (12 Oct 2017 02:56)

Player avatar

Mr R I C H Send PM

An ancient gnome, what he says is unknown. - Hazelmere (East Yanille).

Last edited by Mr R I C H (12 Oct 2017 03:37)

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

added

Clue Help:

Player avatar

Mr R I C H Send PM

Dig by the large vase where the road ends suddenly. - Digsite (very northeastern corner of North vase).

Last edited by Mr R I C H (12 Oct 2017 04:25)

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

If you have seen any of those top ones, ive only seen them but not heard a confirmed answer to them

Clue Help:

Player avatar

Sw Send PM

Dig by the scary carnivorous plants, while wearing a pink skirt instead of pants ====
Dig by fly trap plant, while wearing pink skirt. South of Brimhaven.

Player avatar

Mr R I C H Send PM

Two knights in a forest all alone, dig by them to take my treasure home. - Level 30 Wild (Dig on the mushroom between Black Knights).

Player avatar

Mr R I C H Send PM

Dig where you nab devout kebab. - Entrana (Dig south of Kebab at chicken coop).

Player avatar

Mr R I C H Send PM

Hit me, dummy, if the king permits you. Disguise as a wizard the caged demon submits to. - Combat Training Camp. North of west Ardougne (Wear Blue Wizard hat, robe top, robe bottom. and hit western dummy).

Last edited by Mr R I C H (15 Oct 2017 02:32)

Player avatar

Mr R I C H Send PM

The next step is carried by a weapon that flies; wear a black medium helmet so it's the one that dies. - Taverly Dungeon (Kill animated axes while wearing black medium helm).

Last edited by Mr R I C H (15 Oct 2017 11:22)

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Mr R I C H said:

The next step is carried by a weapon that flies; wear a black medium helmet so it's the one that dies. - (Solving Later.) Acquired the helmet.. assuming I kill dark warrior? possibly with throwing knife? *throwing darts are disabled.. another note can't use throwing daggers unless its deeper in m aybe there are dark warriors up there?* I originally thought killing the animated axes..might try that when I get back on

its black med, dark warrions in castle drop, kill animate axe

Clue Help: